Maksim

NJGF - Dick Sporting Goods Ammo Cooperative

Went to East Hanover Today, they had lots of UMC stuff.

NO .45 :oops:

But plenty of 380, 40 s&w, 9mm, .357.

All UMC MEGA Packs, 250 rounds.

Good prices.

Shotgun ammo is on sale this week at Dicks.

Check out DIcks in Woodbridge as well, they have lots of stuff.

Thanks for the heads up - I'll have to stop and get some more of the elusive 380. Perhaps I'll use my Steve Irwin accent "Crikey boys - lookee what I found, three A tee"

Man, you are in love with that Bersa Dave! You can't find enough ammo to throw down the barrel!

Thanks for the heads up - I'll have to stop and get some more of the elusive 380. Perhaps I'll use my Steve Irwin accent "Crikey boys - lookee what I found, three A tee"

Man, you are in love with that Bersa Dan! You can't find enough ammo to throw down the barrel!

As a buddy of mine says

"It's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it"

I just came from Dicks in Freehold checked out the Ammo case.

9MM umc $14.99 per 50 / $29.99 per 100

45acp umc $19.99 per 50 / $40.00 per 100

45acp wolf & Blazer $19.99

.380 lot's of it but no price would figure is between $15.00 and $20.00

.22 LR Winchester 333 val pack $14.99 / Remington golden box 525 pack $19.99

Winchester HV 40gr 500 pack $29.99, CCI mini mag's 100 pack $9.99

7.62x39 Wolf MC $9.99 per 20, Remington UMC $16.99 per 20

Lots of .223 and 5.56 prices are to much to remember I do not have anything in that cal.

.40 S&W was scarce about $15.00 per 50

Went to the Manahawkin store to pickup the remington 9mm they that they told me they had in stock. To my surprise it was 100rd. boxes but it was hollow points! Still didnt seem like a bad price at $40/box of 100rds but just not what I wanted to get or spend.

-Scott

Just stopped by the East Brunswick DSG store this morning.

The guy couldn't figure out why Blazer was the same price as UMC and the UMC 100 boxes were 2.5 times the cost of a 50 round box! Alas...

No more .45, which is a shame. $20/50 rounds was the last price and right now that's gold IMO.

They had 250 round 9mm UMC yellow boxes for 74.99. 30 cents a round is about as cheap as I've seen jacketed 9mm these days so I picked up a box. He has 3 left.

.40 S&W 250 round packs were $100. Not bad but I can't afford to drop another Benji right now! I believe he had 1 or two of those.

Didn't ask the price on the .380 bulk pack, but they were a few of them as well.

Lots of .22LR, including bulk packs.

If you do stop by, make sure to chat with the guy in the Lodge. He's a nice dude who has been getting shiz on a lot over the recent run up in ammo prices! But he is always super helpful and patient as we scan the prices of various ammo combos when I am there.

The guy couldn't figure out why Blazer was the same price as UMC and the UMC 100 boxes were 2.5 times the cost of a 50 round box! Alas...

No more .45, which is a shame. $20/50 rounds was the last price and right now that's gold IMO.

They had 250 round 9mm UMC yellow boxes for 74.99. 30 cents a round is about as cheap as I've seen jacketed 9mm these days so I picked up a box. He has 3 left.

.40 S&W 250 round packs were $100. Not bad but I can't afford to drop another Benji right now! I believe he had 1 or two of those.

Didn't ask the price on the .380 bulk pack, but they were a few of them as well.

If you do stop by, make sure to chat with the guy in the Lodge. He's a nice dude who has been getting shiz on a lot over the recent run up in ammo prices! But he is always super helpful and patient as we scan the prices of various ammo combos when I am there.

That comes out to $15 per 50 pack of 9mm which ain't all that great.

Last month I got 1000rds of American Eagle Federal 115g fmj for $12.70 per 50 delivered.

Which guy did u talk to over there?

Dave seems to be a god guy there.

That comes out to $15 per 50 pack of 9mm which ain't all that great.

Last month I got 1000rds of American Eagle Federal 115g fmj for $12.70 per 50 delivered.

Which guy did u talk to over there?

Dave seems to be a god guy there.

$12.70 is great, but this was in my hand when I left. I've actually been having trouble finding CHEAP 9mm in the past week so I figured what the heck. 12.70 including shipping is fantastic though, let me know where you got it so next time I'm out I can just order bulk. :)

Dave, guy with glasses? If so that's him.

Yes, I think he has glasses. on the Skinny side, maybe 5'10ish I guess.

Spoke to him at length for a while back. He is cool.

Big fisherman too.

PM sent on the ammo.

please let me know as well on the bulk ammo thats a good price for brass 9MM shipped

Was just at the Dick's in Princeton. They were stocked in everything (all handgun, rifle, and shotgun ammo). I was only there for the .223, so no other prices (sorry). They're having a special on the Remington UMC: 7.98/20 and 79.99/200 (normally priced at 119.99!). I picked up a mega pack (they had probably 10 boxes behind the register).

Was just at the Dick's in Princeton. They were stocked in everything (all handgun, rifle, and shotgun ammo). I was only there for the .223, so no other prices (sorry). They're having a special on the Remington UMC: 7.98/20 and 79.99/200 (normally priced at 119.99!). I picked up a mega pack (they had probably 10 boxes behind the register).

Same for Freehold, lots of ammo.

Did that sale end? I was in there Friday and picked up another 100 rounds and I think he said the sale was through 10/24?