Maksim

NJGF - Dick Sporting Goods Ammo Cooperative

Yep, sale is over. Just left the Freehold store. The guy told me the Remington .223 should go onsale again in the next couple of weeks.

How was their 9mm stock?

-Scott

Take a nice trip to PA and stop at a few Walmarts. All had plenty of Blazer Brass or Federal Brass for $9.49 per box...no FID card needed as well.

Perhaps this is a dead topic, in that ammo seems to be plentiful now, but I was at Dick's in Rockaway yesterday and they had all flavors (as far as I could tell) in stock. Paid $15/50 for Remington 9mm, which is neither great nor terrible.

Bought 250 rds of 45 auto Remington UMC for $100 tonight.

They had Remington (not UMC) and WWB in 40 S&W.

No 380 though.

Take a nice trip to PA and stop at a few Walmarts. All had plenty of Blazer Brass or Federal Brass for $9.49 per box...no FID card needed as well.

I called three PA walmarts and none of them have 9mm in stock. :( Guess I will have to use my ole faithful Dicks in Manahawkin. Thanks guys.

-Scott

Dicks - E. Hanover seems to be fully stocked for handgun ammo. A boatload of 9mm, several boxes of .380, plenty of .40 and a decent selection of .45 (sorry so vague, I was in and out).

I paid $49.99 for a box of 100 Winchester .45ACP. Not great, I know, but I was thrilled to see .45 on the shelf (haven't shot my 1911 since early summer).

DIcks in East Hanover has mega packs of remington .223. 79$ for 200 rds.

and .45

The .380 for 90 bucks was cheaper than anything I could find online, that is if I can even find anything! And since I'm planning on going to the range on Sunday I had to spring for it. $90 for 250 rounds isn't *that* terrible for .380 these days, sadly.

And a new 12 gauge made its way into my trunk as well.

But that's for a different thread. :lol:

Cheyenne Mountain had .380 last night. Think it was $19 a box of 50.

I'm very new to .380 and have no idea what the historic prices were. Anyone have any idea "what we should be paying"?

For the 250 round UMC box at Dicks it ends up being equal to $18 per box of 50. I don't know if I've found lower prices than that since I've owned my LCP.

Dick's in East Hanover as of 11/01 Noonish - lotsa 9mm and 22 lr bulk packs, but expensive:

Remington UMC 9mm 250 bulk packs $76

Remington 9mm 100 boxes $40

Also had 50 round boxes winchester white box and blazer brass, plus hornady hollow points

Remingon 22 LR brass plated hollow point 22LR 525 bulk packs $20

Saw .40 and .45 handgun ammo also but didn't price it out.

side note, i was at walmart in NY tonight, and there ammo shelves were empty. They had rip off .22 ammo. And outside of that there was maybe 4 boxes total of ammo left on the shelf and two of those boxers were 7mm-08 haha geeez

On my way to dick's tomorrow, ill check out the prices for you guys

I picked up 500 rds of Remington 9mm for $117 with tax & after a $10 off coupon. All remington is on sale 20% off!!! Go get some guys! They are not going by the 6 box limit anymore(at least not in manahawkin) and they had many cases after I picked up mine.

-Scott

Dicks in woodbridge had nearly full racks when I dropped by there tonight - confirm the 20% off on winchester. I bought 3x100 of 9mm white box for what turned out to be $24 - I'm not unhappy. I'd have bought another box, but they didn't post the sale, so I thought I was spending $30 per

Dicks in woodbridge had nearly full racks when I dropped by there tonight - confirm the 20% off on winchester. I bought 3x100 of 9mm white box for what turned out to be $24 - I'm not unhappy. I'd have bought another box, but they didn't post the sale, so I thought I was spending $30 per

Did you notice what they had in 22 rimfire?

See I wish Manahawkin had the winchester 100rd boxes. I would definitely try them out. Manahawkin always has the remington so that is what I have been sticking with.

-Scott