Maksim

NJGF - Dick Sporting Goods Ammo Cooperative

Last time in Freehold I bought so much ammo that the "lock box" made it more convenient so I see it as a good thing, but of course the 100 round case of 12ga shells I bought on special wouldn't fit in the box so I just carried that down myself. No walk of shame. The only thing I've observed is that people seem to be more courteous to me on the escalator when I'm carrying ammo. Don't you wish we lived in a shall issue CCW state? Just as fences make good (read: polite) neighbors...so do lots of guns and ammo. :D

I went to Dick's in East Hanover for the first time today. I shoot mostly rimfire, so I can't report on much centerfire stuff. If you're looking for standard velocity 22s, they have both Remington Target(9.99 per100) and CCI SV(24.99 per brick) available. All the ammo in this store is accross the counter on the back wall and it is verry difficult to determine what they have, much less what it costs. I hope this helps some of you 22 target shooters :)

I stopped in Freehold tonight and they seemed pretty stocked. The only thing I saw they were light on was 38sp. Plenty of 9mm in bulk and 50rd. boxes as well as 40S&W in both.

I picked up a bulk box of Ultramax 40S&W. 225rds for $65, not a horrible deal. They also had 250rd box of UMC but that was $100 so I figured I would give the reloads a try. Anyone have any issues with the Ultramax ammo? I opened the box and check a few and they look decent, all brass cases which is nice.

-Scott

I stopped in Freehold tonight and they seemed pretty stocked. The only thing I saw they were light on was 38sp. Plenty of 9mm in bulk and 50rd. boxes as well as 40S&W in both.

I picked up a bulk box of Ultramax 40S&W. 225rds for $65, not a horrible deal. They also had 250rd box of UMC but that was $100 so I figured I would give the reloads a try. Anyone have any issues with the Ultramax ammo? I opened the box and check a few and they look decent, all brass cases which is nice.

-Scott

I've used it in 9mm and 45acp and never had any issues with it. Be careful though, you'll go threw that box pretty quick since you don't know how many rounds you've shot!

Last time in Freehold I bought so much ammo that the "lock box" made it more convenient so I see it as a good thing, but of course the 100 round case of 12ga shells I bought on special wouldn't fit in the box so I just carried that down myself. No walk of shame. The only thing I've observed is that people seem to be more courteous to me on the escalator when I'm carrying ammo. Don't you wish we lived in a shall issue CCW state? Just as fences make good (read: polite) neighbors...so do lots of guns and ammo. :D

Thats funny and I have noticed that whenever I am carrying ammo, people smile a lot more to me.

I cannot believe 380 is actualy on the list..

Have you priced 380 recently? Its more expensive than gold covered crack!

I rememebr complainign a few years ago about paying $18.00 per box of WWB .380 at Ray's..... If i knew then i;d have cleaned them out. :oops:

hey for the north it looks like a dicks will be coming in paramus on rt17 where bath and body usedto be... gonna give ramsey outdoors a run for there money

Boy I sure hope your right. They have 45 ACP at good prices but there are none near me.

I was in Freehold on Saturday. 9m was on sale good price I think it was $12.99 . .45 was on sale for $18 but they didn'y have any at all. I asked the manager why they wouldn't take the sign down for the sale price on the .45 and he just said "Company Policy." They also had remmington .223 on sale for $7.99 a box and they had a ton of it.

wound up stopping by there last night, just as you said, .45 acp was no where to be found. 9mm was still there, decent price. I left without anything, and ordered some from Cabela's, same pricing, but no tax and the $5.00 shipping helped. There was only one guy working in the Lodge area, and he was helping someone load a safe in their truck and was gone from the area for at least 20 mins..