Bklynracer

Ebay listings Proceeds to benefit CNJFO #2 George W. Bush signed book

Thought of a way of trying to do a little something to benefit CNJFO

I used to have a online bookstore, Sold signed books.

I have this listed on EBay as a auction, Whatever it sells for I will donate all proceeds to Rosie at CNJFO, If you guys have any interest bid it up, if someone from the forum wins I'll ship for Free.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114192769049  Decision Points Signed by George W. Bush.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BUMP!  And thanks John for all you do for us! @Bklynracer

Rosey

EBAY AUCTION A UNIQUE FUNDRAISER FOR CNJFO!
BID NOW ON SIGNED COPY OF "DECISION POINTS"!
by Black Wire Media Wed. April 22, 2020 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO member John Nacinovich is a bookworm with a huge heart. He's come up with a unique way to donate funds to the Coalition without going "out-of-pocket" during these uncertain times. He's running a Book Auction on Ebay with all of the proceeds being donated to CNJFO. The auction runs for 7 more days, so start bidding! To view the auction and bid visit: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114192769049 . This second offering is an autographed copy of President George W. Bush's, "Decision Points".

Nacinovich, a logistics expert for a construction company specializing in commercial building concrete footing, has two boys in college and wanted to come up with a way to donate much needed funds to charities, and CNJFO specifically. He donated the proceeds of his first auction-fundraiser February 29th. The buyer pays Nacinovich and he uses his credit card to forward all proceeds to us.

A member of New Jersey Gun Forums, his first book auction was held strictly on that gun board. We're nationally advertising this second one to our entire readership in hopes that knowing the proceeds will benefit our 2nd Amendment mission, folks will bid it up more aggressively. Courtesy S&H is available to NJ Gun Forums members. Here's the link to the current NJ Gun Forums thread: https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php…
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"I took the books from the garage so it's money I never really had that I can donate. What do others have sitting around that they no longer need? Maybe they can do a similar auction?" ---John Nacinovich
------------------------------------------------------------------
The Brooklyn Dodger fan owns JAJ online bookstore, having amassed a vast collection he started buying & selling in 1998 as a hobby. Now in garage storage and strictly a "side-gig", 90% of his autographed collection he stood in line for himself so he guarantees all signatures are legit! He has a 100% percent sales rating.

Brooklyn native Nacinovich, 57, has always had an interest in firearms but with disapproving parents, running businesses, starting a family, etc., he started owning firearms 15 years ago. A Beretta 92 hand gun fan, he is a member at Reloaderz NJ on Rt. 23 in Wayne, NJ, ( where he signed-up as a CNJFO member during a special event held at the range). Nacinovich also shoots skeet and trap.

EDITOR's NOTE:
We applaud John Nacinovich's unique approach to supplementing our benefactors' monthly giving, and encourage others with too much "stuff" on their hands to do the same.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and suit
Image may contain: possible text that says 'GEORGE W. BUSH ま了'
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 1:57 PM, W2MC said:

....and, it looks great!

Arrived this morning

@W2MC thanks for helping (as you always do!) the Coalition!  

To all NJGF members I can report that @Bklynracer did exactly what he said he was going to do!  CNJFO received the funds!

Again, thanks to everyone that participated :) 

Rosey

• Like 1