silverado427

Yesterdays wind storm In Toms River

It was reported that a possible tornado touch down in Toms River . These are a couple of pics from my neighborhood.

https://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2020/04/21/nj-weather-severe-thunderstorm-watch-effect-till-5-p-m/2997907001/

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

IMG_2589.JPG

71.jpg

I was out putting some lime down as it was coming the front had a small twister which ran across the street over the niehbors houses wind was honking when it came, took art of the shingles off neighbors roof was full of debri going about 30 feet or more above houses.

I have to check my camera see if it caught it another neighbor did catch it on thiers and post it on face book block away down other side of street as it ran across lagoon.

My mom mentioned this to me. Most of my family live up that way in Ocean County. I was expecting it to be worse than it was in Atlantic County and while it did thunderstorm, it wasn't that bad. I guess the worst of it shifted north.