Displaced Texan

Blue Angels/Thunderbirds fly by?

I’ve seen the Blue Angels perform 3 times in my life (Other than the fly by today). 

Once with the F4 Phantoms, once with the A4 Skyhawks, and again with the Hornets. 

All were absolutely amazing shows. Those pilots have some big brass ones..

22 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I’ve seen the Blue Angels perform 3 times in my life (Other than the fly by today). 

Once with the F4 Phantoms, once with the A4 Skyhawks, and again with the Hornets. 

All were absolutely amazing shows. Those pilots have some big brass ones..

I saw them in the Skyhawks in Washington or Idaho.. I saw them in the 18’s in ac.

Murica! Muscle!

I drove over to Liberty State Park in Jersey City this morning around 11:45 a.m. and watched the Blue Angles / Thunderbirds from the esplanade on the Hudson River.  Seeing both the Navy and Air Force precision aviation teams performing together was a very special treat.  The amazing tightness of their formations is really incredible!  They are very impressive on their own and together they were spectacular!  I am sure that it was well received by many of the front line healthcare workers in both Jersey City and NYC who went outside to see them....

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

I drove over to Liberty State Park in Jersey City this morning around 11:45 a.m. and watched the Blue Angles / Thunderbirds from the esplanade on the Hudson River.  Seeing both the Navy and Air Force precision aviation teams performing together was a very special treat.  The amazing tightness of their formations is really incredible!  They are very impressive on their own and together they were spectacular!  I am sure that it was well received by many of the front line healthcare workers in both Jersey City and NYC who went outside to see them....

AVB-AMG

Murica!

56 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Lots of T&A on this page and a place for the video, but no video. I tried a couple different browsers.

The original video link is this one.

Also, check the tags on the right hand side for more DVIDS related videos.