TRPC_SHOOTER

Stoeger m3020 defense +2 extension

19 hours ago, TRPC_SHOOTER said:

Hello,

I was hoping someone could share with me where I can purchase a +2 extension for a 20g Stoeger m3020. Thanks.

-C

I think you need to find someone that makes a +2 extension. I see MOA Precision offers +3 thru +7 extensions, but no +2's.

I would try contacting Midwest Gun Works. They may be able to point you in the right direction. 

You could try Choate as well.  Or S&J Hardware.   Maybe Nordic Components.   Your gun is a weird one.  If you ran a 12 gauge OR a more common shotgun it would be easier.

11 hours ago, TRPC_SHOOTER said:

I'll try those suggestions Ray. Thanks. Even though it's said that 20g is the second most popular of shot guns there isn't as much accessories available currently.

There are more and more now than even two years ago due to a few things.  One is people need something new and shiny to buy.  Another is better loads being produced for the 20 gauge.  Also, the Shockwave (and Tac 14 to a lessor degree) are selling 20 gauges and pussys love them.  But yes, 12 gauge in a Mossberg or Remington will always be 1 and 2.  Followed by everyone else.