Lunchbeef

New member - Hillsborough

Welcome!

Applying for your ID card in February, you're a little late to the game, but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

I hope you also applied for at least 2 (if not 5 or 6) Pistol Purchase Permits when you submitted your application. Only $2 each on top of what you already paid, and all you had to do was tick off another box on the application.

And before "the breakfast meat boys" here ask (not that it matters to me, I'm a Philly guy), is it TAYLOR HAM or PORK ROLL??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Welcome!

Applying for your ID card in February, you're a little late to the game, but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

I hope you also applied for at least 2 (if not 5 or 6) Pistol Purchase Permits when you submitted your application. Only $2 each on top of what you already paid, and all you had to do was tick off another box on the application.

And before "the breakfast meat boys" here ask (not that it matters to me, I'm a Philly guy), is it TAYLOR HAM or PORK ROLL??

Applied for 2 pistols permits but the lady I spoke with yesterday over at the PD says she doesn't know if the state has people working to mail them the information even though my background check was completed over a month ago. 

AND ....people still call it Taylor ham???

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Welcome aboard!

What do you plan on getting when your papers come through?

I'm leaning towards the p320 and fn509 right now. I've shot the p320 a few times and really like it. 

1 hour ago, ogfarmer said:

i live in hillsborough too, they are usually very quick with the process

The lady I spoke with over at the station seemed pretty sincere when she told me the state is holding them up right now and that she would call me as soon as it was ready. With everything going on I wouldn't doubt it .