Is it beneficial as a hard core right wing america firster to fill out the census form?

it says that: direct billions in federal funds for schools and roads and other public services,

help community meet transportation needs , and determine number of seats each state has in the US house of representatives and your political representation at all levels of government. 

how will this help me.     real responses please, not the jokes

I do realize the best thing I can do for NJ's census is move my family to a free state but I have made the mistake that many of us had made

thanks

In my personal opinion Census don't mean shit , they already know who there going to a large portion on monies to . Plus if the Census is to help schools why do my taxes go up every year and when I call the township to see what was the increase its always the same answer schools .

I'm all for reporting accurately and honestly.  I want the data to be as good as possible.

I'm not sure I can point to concrete benefits right off the top of my head, and I know there are those who will distort and misuse the data for their own political gain.  But I figure it is better that they have to start with good data, rather than use data that is already distorted as their starting point for further distortion!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, revenger said:

Is it beneficial as a hard core right wing america firster to fill out the census form?

it says that: direct billions in federal funds for schools and roads and other public services,

help community meet transportation needs , and determine number of seats each state has in the US house of representatives and your political representation at all levels of government. 

how will this help me.     real responses please, not the jokes

I do realize the best thing I can do for NJ's census is move my family to a free state but I have made the mistake that many of us had made

thanks

Real response, constitutions are only as strong as their weakest link, ignoring part of it because you don't like the outcome only weakens the rest of it. If we can ignore part of the constitution here others can more easily ignore other parts over there. 

You want to erode article 1 section 2, as it doesn't help you personally. Someone else wants to ban all fire arms because they dont own any and are not benefiting from the second amendment. If you dont like the census seek an amendment, that is your recourse not filling it out is saying you are okay with ignoring the constitution.

3 hours ago, CF1782 said:

Real response, constitutions are only as strong as their weakest link, ignoring part of it because you don't like the outcome only weakens the rest of it. If we can ignore part of the constitution here others can more easily ignore other parts over there. 

You want to erode article 1 section 2, as it doesn't help you personally. Someone else wants to ban all fire arms because they dont own any and are not benefiting from the second amendment. If you dont like the census seek an amendment, that is your recourse not filling it out is saying you are okay with ignoring the constitution.

Nothing in the articles states you have to respond to the government. Just that THEY are to conduct a census... 

This could be done easily by looking at a number of different databases. Almost 95% of Americans are already accounted for through taxes and dependent declarations, ss#'s and programs...

Sending out a electronic questionnaire, which can be lied on in many different ways... is not really an "accurate" census approach.

My daughter was going to work for them after her boat was docked due to the virus.  She is the ships purser on a whale watching tourist boat in Maui, but since 90% of the passengers were Chinese tourists, things got a little quiet.  But don't ask me what a purser does since my experience on that is solely from The Love Boat show in 1978.

Anyway, the census people were basically hiring anyone who can fog a mirror at $20 per hour, which is pretty decent for wandering around the neighborhoods...unless you get assigned Trenton.  Supposedly these people would be just dropping off the survey forms at each house, not actually asking any questions of the residents.  But they just decided the whole thing is now on hold until further notice.  So much for that.