Tunaman

Must have mod for progressive presses

Nice light setup there. I dont like any of the light systems that plug in, too many wires about.

I see yer using Mikes Turret Stabilizers I have a few. I drilled out the lee Turrets to mount my Light. I also have a few of Mikes Billet turrets along with his shake break. I see you prime on the press, I dont, I have a bent explosion plate to show the reason why. I see on your press, Station #3 is Flare case and Powder charge. then bullet seat and crimp.

My Press, Station #1 is case flare and powder charge. Station #3 is Mini Mr bullet Feeder.

Along with Mikes upgrades I also Milled the Ribs on the carrier where the shell plates ride evening out any highs or lows, also helping unevenness the Billets and stabilizers do.

59 minutes ago, Bagarocks said:

Nice light setup there. I dont like any of the light systems that plug in, too many wires about.

I see yer using Mikes Turret Stabilizers I have a few. I drilled out the lee Turrets to mount my Light. I also have a few of Mikes Billet turrets along with his shake break. I see you prime on the press, I dont, I have a bent explosion plate to show the reason why. I see on your press, Station #3 is Flare case and Powder charge. then bullet seat and crimp.

My Press, Station #1 is case flare and powder charge. Station #3 is Mini Mr bullet Feeder.

Along with Mikes upgrades I also Milled the Ribs on the carrier where the shell plates ride evening out any highs or lows, also helping unevenness the Billets and stabilizers do.

Not just a light...its a camera too so you can see what is in the case before you seat the bullet.  Totally wireless so no wires to get in the way.  I sent my carriers to Mike along time ago. He hooked me up with Priming systems too,  and the billet turrets are the greatest invention since sliced bread.  I have 5 of those. I get perfect COAL every time.  His stuff is great.

• Crazy 1

4 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

and the first picture above is a picture taken with my iphone of my tablet showing the actual live feed from the camera.  The resolution is excellent.

This is a really great solution! Thanks for the idea.