My1stGlock

Last NYC indoor gun range also feeling the pain...

Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......