Ringwoodfrank

MTM Cases

Hey Thanks. Figured there’s section on this indicating ‘Made In America’  for discussion and sharing of American made goods. Was looking for some Reloaded ammo boxes, considered buying Plano, but they’re made in China. Figured I’d share on this pretty specific forum. 

12 minutes ago, Ringwoodfrank said:

considered buying Plano, but they’re made in China. 

If there is any small good to come from that, it's that some number of Chinese factory workers know that outside of their own Communist government, citizens are allowed to have ammo, and by extension, guns.  

FROM THEIR WEBSITE >

MADE IN THE USA

Plano Molding Company remains based in its namesake town of Plano, Illinois. Americans celebrate the outdoors, and we celebrate them. We’re proud to support American industry and jobs by manufacturing many of our products right here in the United States.

???????????

Unfortunately most manufacters do source from China on some of their product lines. I hear ya and try to do the same when possible. Even the BIG three car manufacturers source many parts from abroad. Just curious if all the MTM ammo cans are made here in the USA. Would hate to have to get rid of my Zombie ammo cans!