Rickap7

1st Gun thoughts

On 5/22/2020 at 9:05 AM, Displaced Texan said:

We ball bust Zeke, because that’s what friends do. Besides, he makes meatloaf with pineapple, and boils ribs in a crockpot. Those alone are solid reasons to give him hell. 

You’ll find that most of us are happy to help out, and try our guns to see what works best for you. 
I have 2 generations of G19s you are welcome to try. They each fit the hand slightly different. Personally I prefer the Gen4, because it fits me a little better. 

Yeah I’ve dumped way to much money into my glocks and I’m feeling like I may do it again. 

Consider the CZ p10F or C.  They also have a carry optics ready model too. I have both. And they have been a pleasure to shoot. Accurate and reliable. Nice grip texture and sights.  There is nothing that has to be changed or upgraded from the factory. Spend $500 and your done. I can’t say that for my many glocks. All of them had the sights changed, and different amount of work to the trigger. Some of them had the grip stippled too. And if I wanted a little more accuracy I would install a match barrel. A $500ish factory glock now is about $800-1200 out of pocket.