Squaregrouper

Greetings From Marylandistan

49yo shooting enthusiast from outside Baltimore here. My favorite shooting activity is PRS because banging steel at a half mile is a hoot. I am a Kragaphile who also has an odd 6.5mm fetish (I know, I'm on the bandwagon) and recently restored/Bubba-ed a beat up Swede M96.

I am very active on mdshooters.com under the same screen name.

My introduction is so you know a bit about me before I post on my wife's cousin's behalf.

36 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Welcome! What exactly brings you to the People's Republic of New Jersey? Is this where your "wife's cousin" lives per chance?

My wife and family are all from Jersey. (She is from West Windsor- near Princeton)

Her cousin (Bordentown)  just got his FOID and hit me up. Being active on MDShooters, I knew you folks would be the logical ones to ask about which FFL's to hit up for his purchase. I mentioned in another thread that the vibes I got from Monmouth Guns was that of a FFL I would like to deal with. He is buying a Benelli M4 Tactical, but I was adamant that he needs to fondle multiple pistols to determine which one(s) fit him the best.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Welcome! I did not sleep with your wife’s cousin!! Let’s just get that out of the way 

Well, he is a good looking guy with a good job. I'm not quite sure what your type is though. My advice is to get the surgery first and make sure he is good and drunk before making your move.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Squaregrouper said:

Her cousin (Bordentown)  just got his FOID and hit me up. Being active on MDShooters, I knew you folks would be the logical ones to ask about which FFL's to hit up for his purchase. I mentioned in another thread that the vibes I got from Monmouth Guns was that of a FFL I would like to deal with. He is buying a Benelli M4 Tactical, but I was adamant that he needs to fondle multiple pistols to determine which one(s) fit him the best.

Great! I hope you encourage him to join here as well! It's a great source of information - particularly if he's a new shooter, which it sounds like he is. We'd be delighted to have you BOTH posting on here! :D

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Great! I hope you encourage him to join here as well! It's a great source of information - particularly if he's a new shooter, which it sounds like he is. We'd be delighted to have you BOTH posting on here! :D

He will be joining. I got him hooked after he played with some of my toys in The Peoples Republik of Marylandistan. I'm a stamp collector- the ones that all look the same and all cost $200. Suppressed .300AAC subs brought him to the dark side.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Squaregrouper said:

He will be joining. I got him hooked after he played with some of my toys in The Peoples Republik of Marylandistan. I'm a stamp collector- the ones that all look the same and all cost $200. Suppressed .300AAC subs brought him to the dark side.

Well I wanna take him out for a drink!

9 hours ago, Zeke said:

Also bordentown is Cheyenne mtn territory. Good selection to fondle but he should go East to @remixeror @JT Custom Guns to purchase.

also nobody does philately in joisey. You just can’t..

"also nobody does philately in joisey. You just can’t.."

Oh, so youse doin local die lex now dere. Ise fluent in Bawlmerese hon. After dis corn teen is over maybe youse can come on down to Camden Yards and catch an Oreos game wit me.

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, Zeke said:

It’s not essential currently.:rolleyes:

You’re gonna need a LOT of surgery....you’re not what anyone would call an attractive woman. 

Oh, and howdy OP! Welcome to our little funhouse! 

I think Zeke should skip the surgery, dress in drag and focus on getting him really drunk.

This might actually work. Zeke- I'm rooting for you. When a new member with the screen name "Filthy Porgy" finally signs up, you need to move quick.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Squaregrouper said:

I think Zeke should skip the surgery, dress in drag and focus on getting him really drunk.

This might actually work. Zeke- I'm rooting for you. When a new member with the screen name "Filthy Porgy" finally signs up, you need to move quick.

I don’t think the state of NJ has THAT much alcohol...