revenger

canada bans modern sporting rifles

On 5/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, Old Glock guy said:

The situation in Canada proves that gun grabbers won't be satisfied until all guns are banned.  To my understanding, Canada already has every law on the wishlist of Moms Demand, Every Town, and others like that, including universal background checks, magazine capacity limits, and possibly even a registry(?).  Still, every time a shooting occurs, they decree that more laws are necessary.

Anyone know what the recent mass shooter in Nova Scotia used?  Was it an MSR?

He is the responsible evil thing and used his trigger finger.  

On 5/1/2020 at 10:47 PM, father-of-three said:

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Schmuckie, Klinton and Cuomo would all do the same given the opportunity.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Schmuckie, Klinton and Cuomo would all do the same given the opportunity.   

You can add millions more to that list.  Some even on our side.

I bristle whenever I hear one of them say (of MSR's), "Their only purpose is to kill as many people possible in the shortest possible time."  What idiots!

Many, if not most, of us here own AR's and/or AK's, and I'll bet none of them have ever killed anyone.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:05 PM, Underdog said:

Where is that past shithead Attorney General, maybe he knows.  I heard something about Frozen and Furious.

Canadians still have too much British Blood.  Soon pocket knives will be banned.  

Interesting that Trudy gave allegiance to the queen when he was sworn in.  Not the people of Canada.

27 minutes ago, AlDente67 said:

Interesting that Trudy gave allegiance to the queen when he was sworn in.  Not the people of Canada.

Standard.  Canada is a Constitutional Monarchy; with Queen Elizabeth II as its head. 

Check out this pathetic Leftist, Statist hypocrite....

What a lying sack of Schiff.

4 minutes ago, revenger said:

One can only hope they do.

Or else Canada is going the way of Australia and New Zealand, Queen Lizzie's other stepchildren.

Saw an article on Bearing Arms website about NZ's ban.  Apparenly the cost overruns to administer the scheme are at least double what they predicted, and that even count the funds needed to pay the owners (no doubt a fraction of true value anyway).

And they are demanding anyone in possession of a banned gun must register it anyway.:rolleyes:

They seem to follow the same logic as Gov Chipmunk here.  A global pandemic of stupidity.