Charles,

Don't jump too fast!

Zastava just released the NEW (1.5mm) Z-PAP which is a big improvement over the already solid original.

New Z-PAP offers Chrome lined BBl., 1.5mm frame with Bulged trunion (Ala the O-PAP)

Be patient , they will be out on the street in a few week, we have some ordered already, but Zastave is have a slow time getting them out of the warehouse.........

4 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Ya'll bunch of assholes, now I want an AK

Stick with ARs.  They are cheaper, easier to modify to your needs, more accurate, more caliber options and better ergonomics.   

Truth hurts

Stupid Question: If I manage to find one of these online and get it shipped to an FFL here, do I have to contact the FFL to have them weld the brake to make it legal? Or will they do something like that automatically because they have to?

I usually buy my guns at NJ vendors where this kind of stuff is already done. But with this gun it seems like I may have more luck online.

I've never used an FFL before so sorry for the noob question. Really hoping to grab one of these the next time they pop up!

2 minutes ago, bmd1191 said:

Stupid Question:

It mostly depends on the seller.  Some won't ship a firearm to an FFL if it is not NJ compliant, no matter what.  A NJ FFL can legally possess a non compliant firearm because it's a federal thing, but they can't sell it in NJ until it becomes compliant.  Some out of state sellers will do compliance work.

Basically, FFL can ship anything to another FFL.  It's up to the buyer to work out the details between the two FFLs.

16 minutes ago, bmd1191 said:

Stupid Question: If I manage to find one of these online and get it shipped to an FFL here, do I have to contact the FFL to have them weld the brake to make it legal? Or will they do something like that automatically because they have to?

I usually buy my guns at NJ vendors where this kind of stuff is already done. But with this gun it seems like I may have more luck online.

I've never used an FFL before so sorry for the noob question. Really hoping to grab one of these the next time they pop up!

I would reach out to the FFL and let them know what you are ordering, and Make sure that they are willing, as well as are capable of making that particular gun NJ compliant.