kc17

Ask the Feds for Help

https://www.justice.gov/doj/webform/your-message-department-justice

Took a few minutes of my time. We know Murphy, Callaghan and Grewal will not help us.

My letter as a sample for those that wish to use it:

Attorney General Barr,

I am contacting you today asking for your help. You have been quoted as directing federal prosecutors to "be on the lookout" for overly restrictive state and local shutdown orders that may infringe on people's constitutional rights.

It is my belief that NJ Gov Murphy and NJSP Colonel Callaghan are doing just that by keeping Private and Public indoor and outdoor firearms ranges closed. Initially NJ closed all FFL dealers as well; it was only after Federal guidelines were issued and threat of lawsuits that they allowed FFL dealers to open (with restrictions). He then delayed allowing the only NJ Approved fingerprinting company to resume printing; as well as the department within the NJSP that handles NICS checks.

This past weekend, Gov Murphy reopened parks and gave Golf Courses the green light to reopen. Citizens that wish to exercise their Second Amendment Right and maintain perishable marksmanship skills are still prohibited access to Private Ranges under threat of fines and/or imprisonment. There is no science to defend the different treatments of its citizens by the State of NJ. Outdoor ranges far exceed social distancing guidelines, unlike golf courses. Indoor Ranges have advanced air filtration systems and can be sanitized quickly in between users.

Gov Murphy and Colonel Callaghan have both publicly expressed their distaste for the Second Amendment as well as those who support and practice it. They have been using the ongoing Pandemic as a tool to punish law abiding citizens and will continue to do so until they are forced to stop.

Thank you

• Thanks 2