Rickap7

Range ammo

21 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I’ll go there...(just for shits and giggles)....What’s a ‘henway’? :rofl:

I...I don't remember.   It's been so long since I've seen chicken in the store.

Actually, at the West Deptford ShopRite yesterday at 6AM, they had chicken breasts at an outrageous $6.49 per pound.

Then a guy comes out from the back with packages of chicken breast tenderloins at $3.99 per pound, so I grabbed one up.

Parmesan crusted chicken last night, and I'm gonna wing a rosemary and garlic crusted recipe tonight.

I need my protein since there's no ground meat available anymore.

1 minute ago, njJoniGuy said:

Here in PA we have been cutting out the middle man and going straight to the farms to get our meat and veggies. We like it so much that we plan to continue after this whole mess is behind us.

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

Weird.   A month or more ago, ground beef was really hard to find in Morris County. The last few weeks, it's almost always in the stores, and prices aren't too bad.   Chicken is much harder to find right now. 

Used to be, at my ShopRite, you could see the butchers in the back working, and the choice of beef packages kept the cold shelves full. Now there's no one working in the back, there's no ground beef packages, and the cuts of beef are all prepackaged before they hit the store.

You've got to get there early in the day to find chicken, so I've been going at 6AM on Sunday (Senior Hour) and getting pretty much everything on my list. Yesterday's exceptions were a bottle of peroxide and a bottle of 70% isopropyl. Bare shelves for both.

43 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Prove it.

If the government didn't get involved and force a name change it would still be called Taylors prepared ham "Taylor Ham"

leave it to the government to make a mess of things and start a controversy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bklynracer said:

If the government didn't get involved and force a name change it would still be called Taylors prepared ham "Taylor Ham"

leave it to the government to make a mess of things and start a controversy.

Soooo, I should be able to mash hot dogs and sell them as tenderloin steak? Sweet. Show me the money!!!

3 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

Not really fond of the scrap from the meat cutting room floor, thanks :puke:

Ahh come on once in a while you have to go old school,,,Pork roll, scrapple , Tripe its all good