Maksim

OpticsPlanet - Scopes, Lights, Lasers, Lens

Optics Planet and their affiliate site, Shoptics.com

I am sure many of you already shop there, so if you do, go through the banner below. I will post coupons and any promos they may have avail here.

Welcome to Shoptics.com- your online optics superstore! We offer some of the world's finest brand name products like Anne Klein, ATN, Barska, Blackhawk, Bolle, Bushnell, Caldwell, Celestron, D&G, DKNY, EOTech, Leupold, LOMO, Luxottica, Meade, Minox, Miu Miu, Nikon, PAST, Pentax, Ralph, Ray Ban, Serengeti, Steiner, Streamlight, Tipton, Vixen, Wenger, and Wiley X. Our 100% Satisfaction, Best Deal Guarantee, and FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $29.95, ensures that you will find amazing deals on our huge selection of binoculars, digital cameras, eyeglass frames, flashlights, GPS, MP3 players, night vision, outdoor gear, prescription eyewear, riflescopes, sunglasses, telescopes, and watches. Need ideas for gifts? We have exactly what you need! Be sure to check out our Bestsellers, Specials and Closeouts, and New Products. You simply can

Hmmm I didn't see this when it was first posted..

I have to find a site for the 22a, what to get? :?

for the 22a, you got to make sure you get a sight that is a true adjustable weaver mount, as the 22a has the indents in it for the screw...

I have a red dot on mine...

http://www.shoptics.com/to-rs-pdp2mo.html

but no longer avail,

http://www.shoptics.com/to-rd-bkrd30.html

is basicly the same, but just black.

That says it comes with everything you need. Because the rings are adjustable, you can just fit them on with no issues.

The cheaper red dots that have a fixed base dont work all the time. This one works like a charm.

That says it comes with everything you need. Because the rings are adjustable, you can just fit them on with no issues.

The cheaper red dots that have a fixed base dont work all the time. This one works like a charm.

I'll definitely have to pick it up, was really not liking the stock sites at all on Sunday.

Yes, it goes straight to shoptics. Same prices, same place. They OpticsPlanet just has 4 or 5 different webstores that they use.

I kind of figured that, just thought the link was supposed to go to a discount page or something like that.

If you look at the link, there's a passthrough page that logs our ID into the affiliate system, and probably creates a cookie whose ID is passed to anything you order so the affiliate can be properly credited.

Optics Planet and their affiliate site, Shoptics.com

I am sure many of you already shop there, so if you do, go through the banner below. I will post coupons and any promos they may have avail here.

Welcome to Shoptics.com- your online optics superstore! We offer some of the world's finest brand name products like Anne Klein, ATN, Barska, Blackhawk, Bolle, Bushnell, Caldwell, Celestron, D&G, DKNY, EOTech, Leupold, LOMO, Luxottica, Meade, Minox, Miu Miu, Nikon, PAST, Pentax, Ralph, Ray Ban, Serengeti, Steiner, Streamlight, Tipton, Vixen, Wenger, and Wiley X. Our 100% Satisfaction, Best Deal Guarantee, and FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $29.95, ensures that you will find amazing deals on our huge selection of binoculars, digital cameras, eyeglass frames, flashlights, GPS, MP3 players, night vision, outdoor gear, prescription eyewear, riflescopes, sunglasses, telescopes, and watches. Need ideas for gifts? We have exactly what you need! Be sure to check out our Bestsellers, Specials and Closeouts, and New Products. You simply can