dajonga

SOLD...Marlin 60. Long barrel, short tube, LSHO-- $175

SOLDSOLDSOLD

I want to sell my Marlin 60. Serial number is 08294635. 2000 - 08 = 1992 build date.

It is the full size 22" barrel, with the short magazine tube. It does have the Last shot hold open.

Gun is in excellent condition. A small scrape on the wood at the neck and a few marks on top rail.

Asking $200 $175

I am in Bayville 08721. I can travel, but I would prefer to meet up at an Ocean County FFL for the transfer. Fees are buyers responsibility.

The first "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it.

60 1.jpg

60 6.jpg

60 4.jpg

60 2.jpg

• Like 1

Nice gun. Someone should grab this..

I have a long barrel, long tube, last shot hold open. the holy grail of Model 60's. :B:):

Best shooting .22 ive ever shot. Eats any ammo, never skips a beat, and deadly accurate quite a ways out..

GLWS

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eyeinstine said:

I have a long barrel, long tube, last shot hold open. the holy grail of Model 60's. :B:):

Best shooting .22 ive ever shot. Eats any ammo, never skips a beat, and deadly accurate quite a ways out..

GLWS

Thanks eyeinstine. I have one of those, too. I really don't mind if this one doesn't sell. 

On 5/15/2020 at 8:02 PM, eyeinstine said:

GLWS

Me too...88

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Me too...88

so you were a 'potential felon' with one of these evil assualt weapons for all those years that this moronic state didnt exempt them....  or maybe you had yours stored safely in PA like i did ;) just waiting for NJ to finally come to some sort of senses....

11 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

so you were a 'potential felon' with one of these evil assualt weapons for all those years that this moronic state didnt exempt them....  or maybe you had yours stored safely in PA like i did ;) just waiting for NJ to finally come to some sort of senses....

Yeah. Mine was in vt....damn state