eyeinstine

Big scores and deals thread!

Figured i start a thread that may carry on for awhile.. A place to post up and brag about any recents scores or deals you found. I have had a few good scores as i have been trying to acquiring reloading equipment and supplies for the past few months. Some of my prior scores i posted in previous threads that went off track.. I wont repost those deals, but i will BRAG about todays scores!  Check out below and post up your own deal scores!

1st pic..  Full closed box of shotgun primers and a sealed bag of the 1oz wads i was needing!

2nd pic. Various random fired brass.. All sorts. Some odd balls.. I bought for the couple calibers i do plan to load for, and also bought for the brass with original boxes. may come in handy for reloads at certain ranges. ;-)

3rd and 4th pics. Chitload of various bullets.. All sorts of calibers. Overwhelming majority i DONT need or reload for. If you see something real interesting, hit me up.

5th pic. Whole bunch o'primers (and some sort of neck sizing bushings).. over 5,000 various primers..

These were bought as four seperate box lots.. Primers, bullets, brass, shotgun hulls & primers..   i wont tell how much individually 'cause you guys will call me a criminal. Lets just say EVERYTHING was had for about 130$ out the door...   :hi:

IMG_5651.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg