tony357

Stewarts tuckerton fined by county covid police.

Stewarts Root Beer stand and drive in was fined by county covid police for patrons eating their food at tables at marina behind store. all food was take out. other restuaraunts are putting tables 6 feet apart outside and selling take out. this is going to get nasty in the days to come.

EDIT: My understanding is Dynasty Diner in Tuckerton Ratted them out. 

That’s total bullshit. How can they possibly justify that? It’s not like they’re sitting at tables and being waited on (even though from my standpoint that should be happening)

2 minutes ago, tony357 said:

Just learned they were ticketed again today and get this shit they put up a mobile  crime tower down the street. Murphy is using inner city crime tools to spy on businesses.

Got any old tires?

The Brits turned the burning of speed and monitoring cameras into an art form.   https://www.google.com/search?q=burning+gatsos+cameras&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwj897_uzLnpAhUHMt8KHUV2BCYQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=burning+gatsos+cameras&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CUSljZT2DQUGgAcAB4AIABlAGIAdIDkgEDNi4xmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWc&sclient=img&ei=yH_AXvzzGYfk_AbF7JGwAg&bih=938&biw=1920

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, tony357 said:

Have someone shine some fairly powerful flashlights at the camera...approach and disable.     Once disabled, tow to nearest marsh and sink it.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, tony357 said:

Just learned they were ticketed again today and get this shit they put up a mobile  crime tower down the street. Murphy is using inner city crime tools to spy on businesses.

would really be a shame if that spy tower were to disappear...…..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Approach at night while wearing mask...toss can of paint on the solar charging panels.

It'd be fun to try out a thermite reaction again so many years after chemistry class. If I remember correctly, you can just about burn a hole all the way to China.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Handyman said:

It's be fun to try out a thermite reaction again so many years after chemistry class. If I remember correctly, you can just about burn a hole all the way to China.

Yep, but then governor gopher would issue an executive order outlawing iron and aluminum.   He's not one to give much thought to downstream implications of what he does.

Some car enthusiasts in Newton were enjoying the sunshine and met in a parking lot, and they were practicing social distancing.  To my knowledge nothing happened, but the state police were walking around checking everyone out.  

Maybe they will konstruct a tower there, too.   Are those cameras still installed in Murphy's gym?