revenger

gym in belmar to open tomorrow

Just got home (after a stop at Harbor Freight to get more on-sale ammo boxes) from the opening at Atilis Gym.

The only LE is saw were Bellmawr locals, no state police. The entrances of the full (at 0800) parking lot were blocked by dump trucks. The leos were keeping their distance from the gym entrance, apparently there only for traffic control, not enforcement of Gopher's orders. I estimate there were a few hundred people there when I left the site at about 0930.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Good, more test subjects to check the status of the virus.

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says 'Watching as people go out during quarantine @HYRULECOMMANDER In chess, we let the pawns go first'

So you think it's safer to go to the food store that dozens of people have fondled every thing you buy then a gym that everything is wiped down with disinfectant after use? That is unless you have a 4 month supply of food and toilet paper and haven't needed to shop. If not...you are the pawn.

4 minutes ago, SmittyMHS said:

So you think it's safer to go to the food store that dozens of people have fondled every thing you buy then a gym that everything is wiped down with disinfectant after use? That is unless you have a 4 month supply of food and toilet paper and haven't needed to shop. If not...you are the pawn.

Which gym do you go to where everyone actually does that? Because I've never seen a gym where every person actually sprays and disinfects everything they use?

Also, I need to eat to survive. No one has to work out at a gym to survive.

• FacePalm 1

17 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Which gym do you go to where everyone actually does that? Because I've never seen a gym where every person actually sprays and disinfects everything they use?

But this isn't about just surviving. This is about living. And life ain't worth it if you can live it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Did you follow this at all? The owner has just that in place to make sure everyone's safe. Only members are aloud in that know that. Temperatures are taken and customers followed as to who they in contact with. I'm betting it"s cleaner there then anything you might pick up at a big box store. Stay home if you want. Your choice. For YOU to choose. Thats what made America great.

I missed the details on News 12, but apparently at his daily briefing Murphy said that if they show up to open up tomorrow it will be a very different story. If I get the details I'll post it.

8 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Murphy said that if they show up to open up tomorrow it will be a very different story.

After the initial crowd has gone home.  It's easy for politicians to come up with a story why the gubbernmint had to haul away a handful of rabble rousers.  It's political suicide to bring out the dogs and hoses on a crowd of 100 Americans waving flags.

They need an even bigger crowd tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, revenger said:

i feel this will garner national coverage,  i wonder if it will go like the barber in Michigan or the hairdresser in texas 

Gov Buck Beaver said if they re-open againg Himmlers stormtroopers will issue another summons. He's folding like a cheap suit.

RESIST!

They will all be dismissed in court.

21 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

I have to retract my "local cops be did the right thing" statement. They came back a few hrs later and issued a summons to the gym owner.  I should have known better.

So they came back after this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAtilisGym/status/1262403490929876993

Im not surprised either.

Here's the exact (and perhaps partial) quote from Murphy's briefing via News12 NJ:

"If you show up at that gym again tomorrow, there's going to be a different reality than showing today. These aren't just words, we've gotta enforce this. But I also don't want to start World War III."

Can you imagine how boring this place would be without Greenie, Zambuca and AWB?

Conversations would be like two sentences long. 

They are like slikys; nobody really knows what's their purpose but every time they are played with, it brings me a smile.

Besides, greeny has spunk. I like that in a broad.

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, WP22 said:

Can you imagine how boring this place would be without Greenie, Zambuca and AWB?

Conversations would be like two sentences long. 

They are like slikys; nobody really knows what's their purpose but every time they are played with, it brings me a smile.

Besides, greeny has spunk. I like that in a broad.

It'd just be one giant circlejerk.

• Informative 1

2 minutes ago, WP22 said:

I don't know but I would sure as hell like to try life here without trolls!  Perhaps we could even concentrate on defending our 2nd Amendment rights......Imagine that.....Discussing guns and gun rights on a gun board!  How silly of me to ask for such a thing!:mad:

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Perhaps we could even concentrate on defending our 2nd Amendment rights......Imagine that.....Discussing guns and gun rights on a gun board!  How silly of me to ask for such a thing!:mad:

This argument has been made several times.Yet, I couldn't find any instances where there was a 2A discussion going on and Greenie disrupt it; voicing one's opinions, specially if contrarian,  is not disrupting, it's discussing. 

You may not agree with his 2A positions -personally I find them abhorrent--but they are his to have and mine to ignore if I choose to. I would absolutely recommend anyone else to do the same. This constant calling for his head is unimaginative. Besides, they are supposed to be the snowflakes, not us.

• Agree 3