revenger

gym in belmar to open tomorrow

9 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Ignoring does no good since 90% of his posts get quoted multiple times.                 

You can choose not to read or react to the posts, it is not just a function of the Ignore list.  You are choosing to be annoyed by the posts.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Greenday said:

Which gym do you go to where everyone actually does that? Because I've never seen a gym where every person actually sprays and disinfects everything they use?

Also, I need to eat to survive. No one has to work out at a gym to survive.

Lol, none of the people stocking the shelves at the store ever wash their hands.   Take my word for it.

But yes, anyone using a bench or machine at my local gym does a courtesy spray and wipe when they are done.  Thats why there are spray bottles and paper towels all over the place (before the virus hoax was even launched).

So you are dead wrong twice in the same post.  Kudos!

ButI would bet you have never actually been inside a gym in your lifetime unless there was a glory hole involved.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JC_68Westy said:

You can choose not to read or react to the posts, it is not just a function of the Ignore list.  You are choosing to be annoyed by the posts.

They are letting the guy living in their heads rent free.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Ignoring does no good since 90% of his posts get quoted multiple times.                 

Unfortunately I've had to block the members who constantly quote him and debate him. They fell for his liberal troll tactics hook, line and sinker. They are litterally encouraging him to stay and troll. With that said there is no reason to ban him, its his right to troll but one would think this community could just come togather and ignore any trolls instead of enabling them 

Honestly I wish this forum could go back to the way it was 10 years ago.

• Agree 2

Attempting to get this thread back on track....I haven’t heard an update if the gym opened again this morning. Any news? 

Edit: found the story. 
https://6abc.com/business/nj-gym-reopens-for-day-2-despite-warning-from-governor-/6192735/

You go, guys!!!!!! 

My wife mentioned they have a gofundme open for legal defense. 

7 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Attempting to get this thread back on track....I haven’t heard an update if the gym opened again this morning. Any news? 

Edit: found the story. 
https://6abc.com/business/nj-gym-reopens-for-day-2-despite-warning-from-governor-/6192735/

You go, guys!!!!!! 

My wife mentioned they have a gofundme open for legal defense. 

I heard the lady in Texas who opened her hair salon and got arrested last week or so now has a half million in donations.  The libs cried out that she was in it for the money, and then she said she was giving it all to charity and they shut up and went back to their bat caves.

15 minutes ago, AlDente67 said:

I heard the lady in Texas who opened her hair salon and got arrested last week or so now has a half million in donations.  The libs cried out that she was in it for the money, and then she said she was giving it all to charity and they shut up and went back to their bat caves.

I heard the same thing. 

Report at 11:04. The gym opened  and officers arrived to deliver another summons. There is a small crowd protesting. Apparently no notable action yet.

No World War III either.

11 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

After receiving the summons from Belmawr police, the owners of the gym replied, “Thank you, officers, see you tomorrow.”

Good on you!!! 

Thanks for the update.  He looks to be a cause to contribute to if that option becomes available.

3 minutes ago, carl_g said:

For this to be successful there needs to be many more businesses participating in this civil disobedience.

I think a lot of small businesses are watching this carefully. 
I hope they follow suit, quickly. 

2 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

It would have been great if she held on to the money and could have made a donation towards this. Kind of like a traveling fund to help and encourage small business owners to stand up for their rights....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Belmawr police are arresting the gym owners, as of 2pm today. 

The crowd of supporters are NOT happy. 

Correction....I misunderstood what my wife was relating to me. The person arrested was a patron who supposedly refused to identify himself to Belmawr police. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, carl_g said:

For this to be successful there needs to be many more businesses participating in this civil disobedience.

I think this would be civil disobedience if we were in china or north korea.  in the US we just call it freedom

Is it state police or bellmawr police handling the situation? Reason I ask is because the State Police have a barrack's down the road.  

Haven't followed it too much but heard a gym member/visitor was locked up today because he didn't comply with an order given by law enforcement. 

The man arrested is an active 2a member on another thread I am active on. He'll be back tomorrow!

power to the people2.png

Just now, DaddyNick said:

Is it state police or bellmawr police handling the situation? Reason I ask is because the State Police have a barrack's down the road.  

Haven't followed it too much but heard a gym member/visitor was locked up today because he didn't comply with an order given by law enforcement. 

Local jack asses.

Murphy apparently cites ‘inadequate ventilation’ in the gym as another reason to shut them down. 

What makes this gym different from any other establishment? Who is to say that a WaWa, or a Wal-Mart, or any other business that is ‘allowed’ to be open has ‘adequate ventilation’ to ‘protect’ its patrons?

My spidey sense tells me that the gentleman who was arrested handled the encounter with the cop improperly. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

Murphy apparently cites ‘inadequate ventilation’ in the gym as another reason to shut them down. 

What makes this gym different from any other establishment? Who is to say that a WaWa, or a Wal-Mart, or any other business that is ‘allowed’ to be open has ‘adequate ventilation’ to ‘protect’ its patrons?

My spidey sense tells me that the gentleman who was arrested handled the encounter with the cop improperly. 

I can't  remember which forum I saw it on, but it may have been due to declining to give identification, which may not be necessary depending on circumstances, but I could see an irritated officer possibly  pushing limits back a bit.