revenger

gym in belmar to open tomorrow

I need to ask a potentially stupid question.  Since when can the executive branch of government pass laws?  Isn't the ability to draft and approve laws reserved to the legislative branch of government?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, father-of-three said:

I can't  remember which forum I saw it on, but it may have been due to declining to give identification, which may not be necessary depending on circumstances, but I could see an irritated officer possibly  pushing limits back a bit.

NOT TRUE!

They asked his name and he asked WHY, then they handcuffed him, never asked for ID! Little weenies, just being obedient to Gov Bucky Beaver. New uniforms coming tomorrow, featuring BROWN Shirts and really cool arm bands!

An American citizen was arrested in New Jersey for "violating" the "stay at home order" and working out.

News story on the arrest: https://mrgunsngear.org/3bJSBxO

1776 United shirts: (use code Mrgunsngear for 20% off): http://bit.ly/2rCn5PW

Nine Line Apparel shirts: (discou...

1 hour ago, Downtownv said:

NOT TRUE!

They asked his name and he asked WHY, then they handcuffed him, never asked for ID! Little weenies, just being obedient to Gov Bucky Beaver. New uniforms coming tomorrow, featuring BROWN Shirts and really cool arm bands!

https://www.fox29.com/news/bellmawr-gym-reopens-again-tuesday-owners-receive-second-citation

If there is an article that is less ambiguous than this one, please share.

“In Bellmawr, New Jersey, for the third day in a row, the owners of Atilis Gym received summons when they opened their business defying the coronavirus order.

The state of New Jersey may be exploring options within the health department's jurisdiction to close the business.

"There are additional actions that we are looking into that fall under her authority as to what we could do with the business," said Colonel Pat Callahan of the New Jersey State Police.“

https://6abc.com/area-businesses-reopen-defying-executive-orders-/6199477/

On Reddit there is a thread stating the owner of the gym served 5 years for vehicular homicide. 

https://www.nj.com/south/2008/06/mount_laurel_man_sentenced_to.html

Edit: Apparently it is true. I won't support that piece of garbage. 

19 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

On Reddit there is a thread stating the owner of the gym served 5 years for vehicular homicide. 

This just goes to show you that your past will always haunt you.  And that your enemies will use it against you.  Now, having said that, I do not like alcoholics.   I despise drunk drivers.  So, this is me saying goodbye to this thread.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

What is an Embargo?

In this case, it's the only orange notice the dipshitz in the Dept. of Health had in their desks to try to scare people. It's supposed to be used to hold goods or livestock that may be altered, counterfeit or dangerous before they move further in the supply chain. It's bogus in this case.

Funny how the gym's sewage line got blocked. Don't suppose any of the storm troopers had to use the restroom and flushed some Quickset down there? "You've got a nice gym here. Be a shame if anything happened to it." 

I remember when the government fought the mob. Now it is the mob. And how about the Big Brother camera they put up to photograph all the supporters and get their license plates?camera.jpg?w=980&q=75

9 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

It is true. He drove shitfaced and killed a 19 year old. Quite a few of my bowling friends were friends with Kevin (the deceased).

6 hours ago, Sota said:

time to harass utility workers.

and ray, while I understand your aversion, there will never be a Snow White clean cause or person to support.

When you kill someone BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN CALLUS then it's hard for me to get behind you.  

11 hours ago, SIGMan Freud said:

In this case, it's the only orange notice the dipshitz in the Dept. of Health had in their desks to try to scare people. It's supposed to be used to hold goods or livestock that may be altered, counterfeit or dangerous before they move further in the supply chain. It's bogus in this case.

That’s what I thought. I couldn’t fathom a context where Embargo made sense for the county to issue a business.  It’s like they found an orange sticker and made shit up. 

6 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

When you kill someone BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN CALLUS then it's hard for me to get behind you.  

There have been a lot of messages where the messenger was a POS. 

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/crime/nj-gym-owner-who-defied-covid-19-mandate-speaks-out-about-2007-drunken-driving-crash/article_4af2d980-72c9-5c81-bc7a-774008d4ffb8.html

Different slant in todays paper

Smith said in the video he’s been public about the fatal accident and accepts full responsibility, adding “for anybody out there who hates me, I think you are completely justified in doing so.”

But he wanted to “set the details straight,” he said in the video, recounting how in April 2007 he woke up after a night of drinking in his dorm room, got in his car “and moments later, I was the sole cause of a motor vehicle accident that took the life of a young man named Kevin.”

Smith was 20 at the time, he said, and claims he had no idea alcohol was present in his system.

Story was Ian thought he slept it off but evidently he was wrong. Supposedly he didn’t drive right after hammering beers, but went to sleep, woke up and drove.  Doesn’t make anything right or less tragic. Guess only he knows if that’s true or not. Either way it’s a horrible tragic event for all involved. 

The Glenn Beck (The Blaze) interview I watched earlier, Ian was on and said that the plumbing company he called in to clear to blockage the other night found that an entire industrial size roll of paper towel had been flushed down a toilet.

Now with it being members and staff only in the place, and Ian having said that a lot of local leos were members, it raised the question in my mind about the PD turning one of their officers who was a gym member and having him sabotage the place so they could bring in the health dept and shut it down.

Talk about official misconduct!

23 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

This just goes to show you that your past will always haunt you.  And that your enemies will use it against you.  Now, having said that, I do not like alcoholics.   I despise drunk drivers.  So, this is me saying goodbye to this thread.

I don’t think this is about him as a person. This is about the principal of .gov overreach. 

I’ll grant you his prior history is pretty fucked up, but his choosing to take a stance against the govt has nothing to do with that. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

4 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I don’t think this is about him as a person. This is about the principal of .gov overreach. 

I’ll grant you his prior history is pretty fucked up, but his choosing to take a stance against the govt has nothing to do with that. 

Totally agree

I’m interested to see if the gym is in on the “sabotage”. They took PPP money, created a GFM, publicized everything they were doing, and once they opened and didn’t get the response they were looking for, something new popped up. 

Using a microphone with white supremacist decals is in bad taste. “It’s not mine, I swear!” is an easy alibi but whatever... 

There are also details out there that the fatal accident he caused was a result of him blowing multiple stop signs and after the accident he stashed drug paraphernalia. It must be nice to have a rich daddy when you fuck up like that. 

730B8319-F926-4D85-86F1-D67D2FB7B979.jpeg

581CAE11-BBF4-421D-8C60-D115BC5F2048.jpeg

On 5/21/2020 at 8:46 AM, SIGMan Freud said:

Funny how the gym's sewage line got blocked. Don't suppose any of the storm troopers had to use the restroom and flushed some Quickset down there? "You've got a nice gym here. Be a shame if anything happened to it." 

I remember when the government fought the mob. Now it is the mob. And how about the Big Brother camera they put up to photograph all the supporters and get their license plates?camera.jpg?w=980&q=75

Where the hell is that?

On 5/20/2020 at 11:27 AM, PeteF said:

For those interested in first hand account.  As in "the guy"

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4620053074

He says they charged him with obstruction. 

Obstruction of what?

Slave: "Why are you charging me with obstruction?"

Rights Infringement Officer ("RIO"): "Because you are obstructing our ability to arrest you".

Slave: "But why were you arresting me in the first place?"

RIO: "How the hell would I know?"

On 5/19/2020 at 8:36 PM, jm1827 said:

I need to ask a potentially stupid question.  Since when can the executive branch of government pass laws?  Isn't the ability to draft and approve laws reserved to the legislative branch of government?

I realize that youre asking a rhetorical question but I still wanted to chime in, lol. 

"These people" ie government essentially give themselves authority, which is pretty laughable. 

Theres a law making branch of government but even they cannot pass laws which violate the Constitution. 

And then there are the courts which over the decades have rubber stamped these illegal, unlawful, unconstitutional power grabs.

Some people will defend the courts but we know that they are political bodies. Its no coincidence that the Ninth Circus almost without exception has a Left leaning agenda ie "interpretation". 

And theres no shortage of blatantly unconstitutional decisions by the "Supreme" court.

When government along with the courts no longer abide by the Constitution, they are acting unlawfully and from that point have lost any legitimate authority that they may have had.

• Like 1