revenger

gym in belmar to open tomorrow

On 5/19/2020 at 8:36 PM, jm1827 said:

I need to ask a potentially stupid question.  Since when can the executive branch of government pass laws?  Isn't the ability to draft and approve laws reserved to the legislative branch of government?

"These people" ie government essentially give themselves authority, which is pretty laughable. 

Theres a law making branch of government but even they cannot pass laws which violate the Constitution. 

And then there are the courts which over the decades have rubber stamped these illegal, unlawful, unconstitutional power grabs.

Some people will defend the courts but we know that they are political bodies. Its no coincidence that the Ninth Circus almost without exception has a Left leaning agenda ie "interpretation". 

And theres no shortage of blatantly unconstitutional decisions by the "Supreme" court.

When government along with the courts no longer abide by the Constitution, they are acting unlawfully and from that point have lost their legitimacy. 

9 hours ago, ChrisS said:

I’m interested to see if the gym is in on the “sabotage”. They took PPP money, created a GFM, publicized everything they were doing, and once they opened and didn’t get the response they were looking for, something new popped up. 

His known ties to a white supremacist group doesn’t make me want to root for him. Glad he put his decal on his megaphone for everyone to see. 

There are also details out there that the fatal accident he caused was a result of him blowing multiple stop signs and after the accident he stashed drug paraphernalia. It must be nice to have a rich daddy when you fuck up like that. 

730B8319-F926-4D85-86F1-D67D2FB7B979.jpeg

581CAE11-BBF4-421D-8C60-D115BC5F2048.jpeg

I just saw and read a rebuttal from the guy stating that the megaphone was not his and was handed to him.  He states that he is in no way a white nationalist and has a muti-racial family.  Smear campaigns are used all the time to discredit people that are opposing the government.  This seems to be just the kind of attack.  I get that the guy drove drunk and killed someone in 2007 and served time in prison for it.  You state that he has "known ties to a white supremacist group".  Do you know that this is in fact true?  If not, then this is a pretty reckless statement to make on the forum. I don't know the man or enough about him to judge him. It could be true, or not.  It is irresponsible to post a statement like that without proof.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, JC_68Westy said:

I just saw and read a rebuttal from the guy stating that the megaphone was not his and was handed to him.  He states that he is in no way a white nationalist and has a muti-racial family.  Smear campaigns are used all the time to discredit people that are opposing the government.  This seems to be just the kind of attack.  I get that the guy drove drunk and killed someone in 2007 and served time in prison for it.  You state that he has "known ties to a white supremacist group".  Do you know that this is in fact true?  If not, then this is a pretty reckless statement to make on the forum. I don't know the man or enough about him to judge him. It could be true, or not.  It is irresponsible to post a statement like that without proof.

I just editing my wording and it was poorly written on my part and I don’t wish to go down the rabbit hole of non-corroborated statements.

summary:

is the government overreaching? Absolutely! 

is this guy the shining pillar that I would hitch my wagon to? Never. 

1 hour ago, deerpark said:

I realize that youre asking a rhetorical question but I still wanted to chime in, lol. 

"These people" ie government essentially give themselves authority, which is pretty laughable. 

Theres a law making branch of government but even they cannot pass laws which violate the Constitution. 

And then there are the courts which over the decades have rubber stamped these illegal, unlawful, unconstitutional power grabs.

Some people will defend the courts but we know that they are political bodies. Its no coincidence that the Ninth Circus almost without exception has a Left leaning agenda ie "interpretation". 

And theres no shortage of blatantly unconstitutional decisions by the "Supreme" court.

When government along with the courts no longer abide by the Constitution, they are acting unlawfully and from that point have lost any legitimate authority that they may have had.

You left out that in NJ we also have adminstrative code, which carries the weight of law, and is written by unelected officials. No checks and balances, and no accountability.

11 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

The Glenn Beck (The Blaze) interview I watched earlier, Ian was on and said that the plumbing company he called in to clear to blockage the other night found that an entire industrial size roll of paper towel had been flushed down a toilet.

Now with it being members and staff only in the place, and Ian having said that a lot of local leos were members, it raised the question in my mind about the PD turning one of their officers who was a gym member and having him sabotage the place so they could bring in the health dept and shut it down.

Talk about official misconduct!

So what your saying is you have absolutely no proof a cop did it, but It's official misconduct. Okay then.

I think we are going off the rails. The subject was about a little guy/business standing up for himself. His history is a whole different subject, should this be of such importance, make a new and separate thread about his character. But if you base your stand on a principle instead of a man's past, you will likely never take a stand anywhere.

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Greenday said:

So what your saying is you have absolutely no proof a cop did it, but It's official misconduct. Okay then.

Actually, I know someone who was there; and who reported it before it hit the mainstream news. 

It did happen. 

Who?

That's a bit tougher.

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

No you citation 

Everything I searched said "private property"; and the owner can order you off at will.

You brought it up.......back it up.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:46 AM, SIGMan Freud said:

camera.jpg?w=980&q=75

I don't know much about these new-fangled Gestapo surveillance devices, but it seems to me that if someone were to cut that coilly wire things would pretty much grind to a halt. It's really convenient that everyone has to wear a mask these days, too.

It sounds like this gym owner dude may be a total dirt bag, or at least did one thing we can all pretty much agree was despicable in the past. I'll take the info provided at face value.

I don't really see what that has to do with his actions now. You either agree with them or don't.

Personally, I think the government has stepped over a boundary here, and people have a right to push back whether they're a dirt bag or a saint. I don't think we should all be rushing out to crowd into a gym and cough all over each other risking spreading this disease further., however, it sounded like they made a solid effort to operate in as safe a manner as they could. What right does the government have to tell a business they can't operate at all? And what right do they have to tell me I can't go partake of the services or products offered by a privately operated business if I want to?

People will be idiots. I get that. But I don't remember being born into a society that operated under the assumption that we needed daddy and mommy to tell us whether we are allowed to try and make a living. I get that the situation we are in is extreme, but I don't see nearly enough effort being made in consideration of people's livelihoods. Oooo... yay $1,200. How many people did that help cover their rent for one month? Thanks! I'll enjoy paying that and then some back in taxes later. If the government sees "protecting the public" as their duty then they need to wise up to the fact that peoples livelihoods need protection just as much as their health. Otherwise, butt out, provide some guidance, and realize this is 'Murica dammit! We'll figure this out and get through it. It's what we do.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

The Nazis running that place are out of control. 
Did anyone see t(e story and video of the woman in Bernardsville who can’t open her store, so has been selling her things on a Facebook Live sale?

Gestapo walks in and tells her it is after 8pm and she can’t be conducting business after 8.

People need to start filing lawsuits against Bucky.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-jersey-cop-business-facebook-live-sale?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2020-05-21&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily PM - last 270 days

• Informative 1

blank.gif  

Contacts for Bellmawr

https://bellmawr.com/police

William P. Walsh
Position: Chief of Police
Department: Police Department
Phone: 856-931-2121
[email protected]

https://bellmawr.com/contact

Borough of Bellmawr
21 East Browning Road
Bellmawr, NJ 08031
[email protected]
(856) 933-1313

https://bellmawr.com/elected-officials

Elected
Officials

Mayor Chuck Sauter
[email protected]

Councilman James F. D’Angelo
[email protected]

Councilman Steven B. Hagerty
[email protected]

Councilman Ray Bider
[email protected]

Councilman Jamie Casey
[email protected]

Councilman Paul DeAngelis
[email protected]

Councilman Craig Wilhelm
[email protected]

Make it rain...

Murphy Callahan.jpg

I was watching her live when the Gestapo came in. I called the police dpt and congradulated  them for their service and making the thin blue line even thinner.

Bedminster PD

(908)766-0037

NAZIS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@Zeke @W2MC - I believe "public domain" refers primarily to works (writing, art, photos, etc.) that don't require a copyright. A privately-owned parking lot that is open to the public (shoppers, etc.) is actually called "quasi-public property". In most states, police are still allowed to ticket for CERTAIN serious traffic infractions (DUI, etc.) even on quasi-public property and they can't for less serious infractions unless the owner requests it. The other wrinkle is business insurance... insurance companies often require business owners to cooperate with local law enforcement in the parking lot area in order to qualify for the policy. Sooo, a private business owner might well be limited (either by law or insurance coverage) in his/her ability to prevent any kind of police action in a business's parking lot.

I'm not a lawyer, but that's my understanding... and quasi-public property is the search term you can use to prove me right or wrong (but only if you're seriously pandemic-level bored).  :)

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

@Zeke @W2MC - I believe "public domain" refers primarily to works (writing, art, photos, etc.) that don't require a copyright. A privately-owned parking lot that is open to the public (shoppers, etc.) is actually called "quasi-public property". In most states, police are still allowed to ticket for CERTAIN serious traffic infractions (DUI, etc.) even on quasi-public property and they can't for less serious infractions unless the owner requests it. The other wrinkle is business insurance... insurance companies often require business owners to cooperate with local law enforcement in the parking lot area in order to qualify for the policy. Sooo, a private business owner might well be limited (either by law or insurance coverage) in his/her ability to prevent any kind of police action in a business's parking lot.

I'm not a lawyer, but that's my understanding... and quasi-public property is the search term you can use to prove me right or wrong (but only if you're seriously pandemic-level bored).  :)

I’m not that bored. But I know what I know 

25 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

Like how to make full size ribs fit into a crock pot using a circular saw?

Hey....Zeke uses a compound miter saw to cut those ribs. 

The right tool for the right job.