Councilman Jamie Casey
[email protected]

Councilman Paul DeAngelis
[email protected]

Councilman Craig Wilhelm
[email protected]

Make it rain...

Murphy Callahan.jpg

I was watching her live when the Gestapo came in. I called the police dpt and congradulated  them for their service and making the thin blue line even thinner.

Bedminster PD

(908)766-0037

NAZIS.jpg

What did Bedminster PD do?

• Informative 1

10 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

They thanked me for calling and said they were taking calls all day long similar to mine.

i pointed out the thin blue blue line gets thinner and thinner....

I'm out of the loop, what did they do to prompt your call?

16 minutes ago, fishnut said:

I'm out of the loop, what did they do to prompt your call?

A lady was in her gift shop doing a live feed to sell her product since being shut down and her going broke. at 8:05 pm the cops made her stop and leave as it was a "violatin of her store to be "open" (it wasn't open.) Jack Boot thuggery at it's finest!

4 hours ago, njpilot said:

@Downtownv you called the wrong police department. Bernardsville and Bedminster are two different towns with separate police departments.

Edit-  you listed the number for Bernardsville pd but wrote Bedminster...

2 minutes ago, fishnut said:

I thought that was Bernardsville? What store was it? 

Bernardsville-Bedminster. Idk the store. it was filming live on FB where she showed the item, described it and told the price. Actually, it was like watching paint dry until the cop came in to shut the poor lady down. He said she had a person doing the camera while she was being filmed it was complete BS. Some egomaniac need to show who was the boss.

5 minutes ago, fishnut said:

@Downtownv you called the wrong police department. Bernardsville and Bedminster are two different towns with separate police departments.

Edit-  you listed the number for Bernardsville pd but wrote Bedminster...

You're right Brain farted it was the correct phone I listed the town improperly its Bernardsville. I knew I called the right cop shop, though.

8 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

Bernardsville-Bedminster. Idk the store. it was filming live on FB where she showed the item, described it and told the price. Actually, it was like watching paint dry until the cop came in to shut the poor lady down. He said she had a person doing the camera while she was being filmed it was complete BS. Some egomaniac need to show who was the boss.

I asked because Bedminster PD recently lost a member on Easter Sunday to corona virus. A really good guy and great officer (Sargent if I remember correctly) he was only in his late 30s and they don't really need to be harassed due to a typo. A huge hit to a very small town. 

3 minutes ago, fishnut said:

I asked because Bedminster PD recently lost a member on Easter Sunday to corona virus. A really good guy and great officer (Sargent if I remember correctly) he was only in his late 30s and they don't really need to be harassed due to a typo. A huge hit to a very small town. 

well if you called that number you got the right place. RIP Sarge.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, Ray Ray said:

When you kill someone BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN CALLUS then it's hard for me to get behind you.  

Washington was a slave owner.

Franklin fucked everything that walked and was female; Kennedy did the same.

Hell the majority of the Founding Fathers have some SERIOUS skeletons in their closets, when looked at with a modern lens.

Grant was a drunkard

Lincoln only freed the slaves to fuck with the south.

King was a massive womanizer, possibly ahead of Kennedy.

Wayne was misogynist and racist.

You can go through history and find the people involved in potentially important events are by no means so devoid of contamination to be candidates for god incarnate.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sota said:

Hell the majority of the Founding Fathers have some SERIOUS skeletons in their closets, when looked at with a modern lens.

Grant was a drunkard

You can go through history and find the people involved in potentially important events are by no means so devoid of contamination to be candidates for god incarnate.

Glass houses and rocks, let the man with  no sins throw first. I'll be in the back of the line.

1 hour ago, Sota said:

Grant was a drunkard

You comparing the gym owner to our founding fathers?

This story is more like a 20 year old who screwed-up -- bad.

Some things can't be fixed...but he's paid for his mistake.

What has he done since?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

It gets better..  Fascism at it's best... Constitution, we don't need no Constitution....  the Karens win:

......"A borough council in Camden County voted Tuesday to rescind the business license of a gym that has repeatedly defied a state order to close its doors under coronavirus restrictions.

The Bellmawr council voted 5 to 1 to rescind the mercantile license of Atilis Gym after an hour-long hearing that featured comments from the gym owners’ attorney, the borough’s lawyer and council members

Howard Long, the borough’s attorney, presented information about the citations issued to the gym and advised the council on what they could do about it.

“If you believe this business is unsafe to your residents of Bellmawr and you believe that laws have been violated,” Long said. “You have the right...to revoke this license”

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/08/town-votes-to-rescind-license-of-nj-gym-whose-owners-repeatedly-defied-coronavirus-restrictions.html

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

“If you believe this business is unsafe to your residents of Bellmawr and you believe that laws have been violated,” Long said. “You have the right...to revoke this license”

Where do these idiots come up with this crap??  Also from the article:

....."“Atilis Gym’s brazen conduct is abhorrent to an organized judicial system, jeopardizes the public health and the safety of New Jerseyans, and must not be tolerated,” the state Attorney General’s office has said."

The gym owners don't FORCE anyone into the gym, they just unlock the door. People walk in with their own free will. Not only that, the patrons are PAYING to come in...

This Democrat, intentional pissing, on the Constitution and Bill of Rights needs to stop, with these screwed up EMOTIONAL rulings!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 8/12/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sniper said:

This Democrat, intentional pissing, on the Constitution and Bill of Rights needs to stop, with these screwed up EMOTIONAL rulings!!!!!!!

Our forefathers would have driven these traitors from office with fire and steel in the good old days. 

1 hour ago, PeteF said:

Pretty brilliant. They were interviewed on Fox News this morning. The own owner said they have had I think 25000 volunteers go through with zero cases of Corona.  That’s pretty impressive considering a single house party, church service, or other gathering over 50 results in instant spread and  death. 

All businesses should do this to reopen, then Murphy can try to shut them down again.

Maybe then people would get fed up enough to vote correctly.

Whats Murphy going to do in 2 Months when the weather changes and restaurants can't have outdoor dining, just let everyone go out of business? Or is he not thinking that far ahead.