revenger

gym in belmar to open tomorrow

Gym in belmar to open at 8 am tomorrow ,  standing up for his rights.

they should start a go-fund-me page now to take this to the SCOTUS .

asshole murphy will send in the SS stormtroopers,  hopefully FOX news has live coverage of this.

pro-american protesters should fill the parking lot and jam all roads in and out of that area.

wish they would pronounce it right  Bel mwaaar .   Anyway I think this might be the case that starts the revolution and wakes up the brain dead in NJ.  

sue asshole murphy and force him to show scientific data why some businesses are allowed and others not.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

On the GFH Radio show today, Anthony predicts the gym will be shut down and his business license yanked, along with his Health Dept certificate.

They should open anyways, and physically resist any attempts to close them, regardless of bullshit pieces of paper.

6 hours ago, revenger said:

Gym in belmar to open at 8 am tomorrow ,  standing up for his rights.

they should start a go-fund-me page now to take this to the SCOTUS .

asshole murphy will send in the SS stormtroopers,  hopefully FOX news has live coverage of this.

pro-american protesters should fill the parking lot and jam all roads in and out of that area.

Interesting enough, If you were to be cited or fined, you would have the option to take it all the way to SCOTUS. Otherwise, once this is all over SCOTUS will just deem the suit MOOT... just like they did with the NY gun law. 

It seems that if you want a court to rule on this, you need the state to "legally" punish you. 

Otherwise the state will just say... oh we just wont do that again.

If they would send 30 SWAT team members fully geared up in armored trucks to pick up an old guy in his bathrobe (Roger Stone), I wouldn't be at all surprised that a gym owner would be subject to red dots from sniper scopes dancing on his chest.

Can't let the rest of the prawns get the wrong idea.  Put your mask back on!!

5 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

That’s a only a few miles from me. 

Me too.

I show the gym at 363 W. Browning Road, west of the Black Horse Pike, on the right before the road crosses over top of the freeway coming from your direction.

The gym has a big parking lot at the intersection of Bell and Browning. Wanna meet there?

Just now, njJoniGuy said:

Me too.

I show the gym at 363 W. Browning Road, west of the Black Horse Pike, on the right before the road crosses over top of the freeway coming from your direction.

The gym has a big parking lot at the intersection of Bell and Browning. Wanna meet there?

I’d love to but unfortunately I have to be on a client site tomorrow. 

I know exactly where that is. 

101.5 just reported that the police set up cameras and barricades at this gym,   with those actions by the SS a good strategy would be for every business start to publicly  announce that they are opening and force them to extend their resources across the state.   wear them down.  

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, revenger said:

101.5 just reported that the police set up cameras and barricades at this gym,   with those actions by the SS a good strategy would be for every business start to publicly  announce that they are opening and force them to extend their resources across the state.   wear them down.  

Agree

My plans are in motion to be out there this morning.

But with my ancient I-phone3 I an not able to post to the forum from there. I have my camera all charged and am getting things together here at home. Packing lunch for the first time in almost 3 months, I feel like one of those elite Washingtonians having a day out in the country ... at the First Battle of Bull Run !

I'd like to call someone from out there who can report back here in near-realtime. So if someone wants to play Jimmy Olson to my Lois Lane Clark Kent, hit me with a PM very soon with your number and I'll report back to you when I'm onsite at the gym in Bellmawr.

34 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

My plans are in motion to be out there this morning.

But with my ancient I-phone3 I an not able to post to the forum from there. I have my camera all charged and am getting things together here at home. Packing lunch for the first time in almost 3 months, I feel like one of those elite Washingtonians having a day out in the country ... at the First Battle of Bull Run !

I'd like to call someone from out there who can report back here in near-realtime. So if someone wants to play Jimmy Olson to my Lois Lane Clark Kent, hit me with a PM very soon with your number and I'll report back to you when I'm onsite at the gym in Bellmawr.

Is wrong that this...

Lois & Clark' Teri Hatcher Dean Cain Revival | Hollywood Reporter

popped in my head?

Even though I never really watched that show?

Fox News is following it live. The last video shows a crowd outside the gym, and he did open his doors at 8 AM. Pete Hegseth reported he can see flashing (police) lights a way off and at least one drone flying overhead. But no police intervention yet.

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

No one??

Buehler??

If someone changes their mind and wants to be the telephone intermediary, email your phone number to me at njJoniGuy at yahoo.com and I'll call you from onsite. I'm outta here in the next few minutes.

Later, gang!

PM sent.