CAL. .30 M1

WTB - AIRGUN - .22Cal

No issues with it that I am aware of — no spare parts

I really haven’t given it much thought as to a price — I know I have the receipt as to what I paid for it — just have to find it

I will say this, I’m not going to give it away, it’s perfectly fine right where it is

If you’re really serious I’ll look and see what they have been selling for - I know they are hard to find

I can get some pictures later but I’ll have to email them to you — I haven’t posted a picture on the interwebs, that needed a 3rd party host, since photobucket held all my stuff for ransom

pm me an email address if your serious

23 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Whaddya got...?

Where were you a year ago?  I had that RWS Diana which was 1000fps.

I still have a Crosman 766 which is .177 and 625FPS.     I think they haven't been made in at at least 39 years, so it's a classic :)

2 hours ago, Malsua said:

Where were you a year ago?  I had that RWS Diana which was 1000fps.

I still have a Crosman 766 which is .177 and 625FPS.     I think they haven't been made in at at least 39 years, so it's a classic :)

Yea I just missed a Diana for a Cnote - up at the shop.  Someone gave me a Crossman 160 Two of them - one needs seals the other works...problem is only one Co2cap....  I also have a Beeman R10 which is 177....

So kinda getting interested again in airguns....  :)

Fun in the yard I have a section of I-Beam with some siloehettes (spelling) on it....  nice backs stop and fun with my daughter...