NJ_Sig

Savior Tactical Gun Case

Just came in today. Savior Equipment Urban Warfare Double Carbine/Pistol Case. Really nice case. I got the 46”. Fits two carbines and has two pistol pouches. Padded case and compartments. Pouches for magazines plus zippered pockets. Also has backpack straps and lockable zipper. Can’t wait for our ranges to open to get to use this shIt....

69EBFEFD-71A3-422B-BB3F-4B26BCDCC140.jpeg

I grabbed this a while back from Amazon for like $30 on some weird (probably error)sale. It's an awesome bag that's crazy modular. I tossed a M240 nutsack on there so i can toss my EarPro to the front. Those front smaller pockets will just hold EarPro so I use them for tools and chamber flags. The locking zipper (and price) were what sold me. 

IMG_0820.JPEG

11 minutes ago, NJ_Sig said:

Nice. Let us know what you think of it

I'm tired of having to load multiple cases into my truck when I go to the range. If I can fit two rifles and 2-3 handguns in this it'll be a win. I go the 42" one in black. My longest AR is in a 40" hard case right now so it'll be fine. I wanted as small as possible. 

• Agree 1