acaixguard

Sights & Trigger Carbine 1 6/6/20 in Bethlehem, PA

I just booked in for the carbine class - It's about time I learned to run it properly. See you guys there.

I'm on standby for the pistol class this Saturday too.

ETA: I just looked it up and it's just down the road from EFGA, right? That's only 45 minutes from my house!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

You do realize HE is vertically challenged — I’m sure you met all of him today

I'll not be disrespectful to HE. He out shot me handily today. 

I'm sure it would have been closer if I didn't repeatedly drop my mags on the ground in the middle of an exercise.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

I'll not be disrespectful to HE. He out shot me handily today. 

I'm sure it would have been closer if I didn't repeatedly drop my mags on the ground in the middle of an exercise.

Nothing disresectful about it — if I had thought HE would have taken that comment badly I would never have posted it

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Heavyopp said:

Nothing disresectful about it — if I had thought HE would have taken that comment badly I would never have posted it

It would be disrespectful for me, having only met him for the first time today, to agree with you.

I didn't mean that you were disrespectful, only that it would have been if I'd said it.

• Agree 1

As anyone who has met me knows - I have pretty thick skin and am pretty easygoing. I can take a joke - AND - I can give it back. :D No disrespect given or taken. All good folks!!!  

I haven’t been shooting as much as I would like, it felt really good to get back into it yesterday. It was a good class with awesome people. It felt good to push myself with my red dot and wring out my G45 (first time I have shot the gun other than a function check when I first got it). I have a lot to work on to knock the rust off.

Stu, you handled the mag issue with tiddlywink spirit. I would have been cursing my head off in frustration. Great shooting with you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Awesome class and people! @Mr.Stu try the meatloaf.... it’s good!

I would have, but you didn't being any.

Great day, beautiful weather and I learned a few things about running a carbine.

Let's get a shotgun shoot going soon. @Krdshrk, what do you think? Beers and a cook out at my place after. I'm only 15 minutes from Clinton WMA.

• Like 1