Have a Smith and  Wesson 617 SS  6 round revolver with a 6 inch and 4 inch barrel and some other extras.   Test fired it and never got round to doing the program I had picked it up for.   I'll take some pics later today  Model 617 6 shot .22 Lr, with CTC Laser Grips, original  6 inch barrel (not pictured) , Otter Speed loader system, and original grips (not Pictured)

871.jpg

otter_3000_ql.jpg

ctc laser grip.jpg

Edited by Blueskybob
Additional Info
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:33 PM, Blueskybob said:

Have a Smith and  Wesson 617 SS  6 round revolver with a 6 inch and 4 inch barrel and some other extras.   Test fired it and never got round to doing the program I had picked it up for.   I'll take some pics later today  Model 617 6 shot .22 Lr, with CTC Laser Grips, original  6 inch barrel (not pictured) , Otter Speed loader system, and original grips (not Pictured)

871.jpg

otter_3000_ql.jpg

ctc laser grip.jpg

I have a 10 shot 617 with that same speedloader setup, it works really good! My daughter likes the gun, 6" barrel, no recoil, I don't think she will ever let me sell it. But if you buy a 617, look into that speedloader kit, it is well worth the money!

On 6/1/2020 at 3:08 PM, M4BGRINGO said:

I have a 10 shot 617 with that same speedloader setup, it works really good! My daughter likes the gun, 6" barrel, no recoil, I don't think she will ever let me sell it. But if you buy a 617, look into that speedloader kit, it is well worth the money!

I did find a .22.  Wound up picking up a 617 with the 6" barrel.  I'm absolutely going to look into the speedloader.