I looked at the 21, 30, and 36.  The 30 is like the G19 of 45 acps.  The 21 is a big gun.  The 30? Not too big, not too small.  I got the 30.  Eventually I got a 21 and have gotten rid of it.  Still have the 30.

If you are in a position to use higher capacity you can use the 21 mags in the 30.

If you want big try the Glock 41 - someone some of us know who has particularly small hands described it as "8 inches of awesomeness, but it just doesn't fit in my hand!" before selling it on.

Note, all the double stack .45 Glocks have the same grip circumference and trigger reach - that's how the longer mags work in the shorter guns. I find them too big and blocky to shoot well.

I have the 21 and the 30.

Outside of this People's Republic the 21 is 13 rounds of get-out-of-my-face .45 ACP, and I don't have a problem with the grip size. In fact Mrs. 45Doll also shoots her own.

The 30 presented an issue. The flesh on my pinky kept getting pinched between the magazine base plate and the grip. And after five or ten rounds it was annoying. I solved that with the right size and diameter O-ring slid on the mag to close the gap. Now no place for my pinky to go. Once that was done the 30 was fine.

If I'm not mistaken I believe the 30 is Ayoob's preferred carry pistol.

42 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

I have the 21 and the 30.

Outside of this People's Republic the 21 is 13 rounds of get-out-of-my-face .45 ACP, and I don't have a problem with the grip size. In fact Mrs. 45Doll also shoots her own.

The 30 presented an issue. The flesh on my pinky kept getting pinched between the magazine base plate and the grip. And after five or ten rounds it was annoying. I solved that with the right size and diameter O-ring slid on the mag to close the gap. Now no place for my pinky to go. Once that was done the 30 was fine.

If I'm not mistaken I believe the 30 is Ayoob's preferred carry pistol.

Want to sell the 30?

1 hour ago, iRONman said:

Want to sell the 30?

Thanks for the inquiry, but no, not now. I do like the pistol

Shoot one if you can, and a 21, before you decide. There are some people who had the same issue with the 30 I did, but many others who did not. Depends on your particular hand. Check out GlockTalk.com for that.

1 hour ago, 45Doll said:

Thanks for the inquiry, but no, not now. I do like the pistol

Shoot one if you can, and a 21, before you decide. There are some people who had the same issue with the 30 I did, but many others who did not. Depends on your particular hand. Check out GlockTalk.com for that.

I had the 30 and love it. Sold it now regret it