eyeinstine

Another local F U to murphy!

Heres another F U... Right here in my town of North Hanover, virtually in my backyard, just through the woods... :D

He'll have a hard time stopping it since its already done..  And a really really hard time 'embargo-ing' 47,000+ flags... Ironically, as he announced in his press conference today,  he will be there this holiday weekend... :lol:

IMG_5667.JPG

• Like 8
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Informative 2

3 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

That’s awesome.  My bil is an officer there.  Hes full Republican.  Im sure hes all for your efforts. You have support.  Most of his dept was probably backing you too.  

@Golf battery        PM me who your BIL is..... this may be a real small world... lol

And i cant take credit for this happening... I just learned about it this evening...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WP22 said:

Some part time cop is going to be made to remove them just to show us, the plebes, who's the boss.

It won’t be one of the local cops here doing it!  They better send some Staties to do it..  

and even that won’t go over so well...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, siderman said:

Who in their right mind would order or even remove them?! Never happen.

lefties don't like their edicts ignored.

Make sure someone is around. If they get removed, that's a national story and the end of someone's career!  Maybe bucky beaver will shoot himself in the dick and order it! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Malsua said:

lefties don't like their edicts ignored.

Make sure someone is around. If they get removed, that's a national story and the end of someone's career!  Maybe bucky beaver will shoot himself in the dick and order it! 

Ill be riding by there shortly for my morning coffee run....

1 hour ago, W2MC said:

Hmmm...is a veterans cemetery considered Federal land?  Gopher’s  control would be somewhat limited.

State land... State cemetery... Beautiful grounds to visit and honor..

• Like 1

I must say i highly doubt Murphy specifically ordered no flags to be placed. Im sure it was just lumped in with the ban on gatherings. When the scouts usually do it, theres ALOT of people. Id say easy 1,000 people attending..   BUT other arrangements im sure could have been made for this year and still offically had it done..    But hey, it got done anyway!

Heres some pics from last year when the scouts did it...

(i attached a video as the last pic. Not embedding, but looks like its a downloadable .MOV )

IMG_3856.JPG

IMG_3855.JPG

IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_3863.JPG

IMG_3858.JPG

IMG_3865.JPG

• Like 2

I believe there's no question that Murphy and Cuomo, et al intend to blame their states economic woes on the virus. I hope someone has the good sense to show the trouble these states were in prior to this "pandemic". I believe there also is no question that the dems are desperately trying to drag this fiasco into November. I also believe that the dems have no intention of having Biden as their choice, and will either choose another during their convention, or declare him incompetent to serve if he should win.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

So this thread inspired me.  Tomorrow im going to see the site with all the remembrance flags.  Im heading to a brother Marines house that lives five minutes from the cemetery.  He has a rebuilt willys jeep.  Im stopping at his house then were driving to the brig generals cemetery. He is one of the troop leaders that usually puts up the flags for the last ten years.  This year he couldn’t.   So he was happy to see it got done.  Next year im volunteering to help.  He said its awesome to see how every year within 20 mins every grave has a flag on it.   Theres that many volonteers.  So say hi if you see a wlleys jeep about 8:30 am.  Thats me and my brother Marine.  

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Golf battery said:

So this thread inspired me.  Tomorrow im going to see the site with all the remembrance flags.  Im heading to a brother Marines house that lives five minutes from the cemetery.  He has a rebuilt willys jeep.  Im stopping at his house then were driving to the brig generals cemetery. He is one of the troop leaders that usually puts up the flags for the last ten years.  This year he couldn’t.   So he was happy to see it got done.  Next year im volunteering to help.  He said its awesome to see how every year within 20 mins every grave has a flag on it.   Theres that many volonteers.  So say hi if you see a wlleys jeep about 8:30 am.  Thats me and my brother Marine.  

Awesome! Glad your heading there today. Its a site taht everyone should see on Memorial Day weekend... And still a place to visit anytime of the year. Not trying to promote it as an amusement park; but the grounds are beautiful to wander, explore, and remember those who are buried there. Ponds with fountains, monuments, plaques ro read, etc etc.

You wont regret helping next year!

Wish i would have gotten my ass out of bed early this morning. Woulda loved to meet up and say hi, and check out the willys!

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

you haven't gathered yet that murphy's not in his right mind?

Oh he's clearly in a left state of mind. But the flag removal would be political suicide and politicians are acutely aware of that if nothing else.