Dgi07

Bergen County checking in

Hello folks. Part time lurker, figured I'd finally take the plunge and throw another vote in for Taylor Ham .

Little background. Born and raised in the Caribbean where I got into shooting at age 12. Moved to NNJ (blame my parents) about 19 years ago. Got back into shooting sports about 3 years ago and definitely not going to let it go. Haven't done anyway matches, just truly enjoy slinging lead from time to time. 

Good to know NJ has such a supporting firearms community, because people look at you crazy when you talk firearms in NJ. Good to have somewhere to go.

2 hours ago, Dgi07 said:

and throw another vote in for Taylor Ham .

You da man! :D Always happy to see the Taylor Ham ranks growing.

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the Forums! Keep your eye on the events section. We do clay shoots in Clinton NJ as well as events at various indoor ranges. It's a nice way to put faces to screen names. I think we should try to do more of that this year, once everything is fully open.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, Dgi07 said:

Thought that went without saying!?! 

There's something about some meatloaf, too,  but I don't know anything about that. I think you are not supposed to try it but I'm not sure.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:13 AM, Dgi07 said:

Hello folks. Part time lurker, figured I'd finally take the plunge and throw another vote in for Taylor Ham .

Welcome!

I think the new question has become "mask or no mask"? :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

Welcome (even if your a talyor hammer) Interesting avatar do you have a Vizsla? 

Nope, I've always just like the expression on that dog face. Always been funny to me. 

1 hour ago, Dgi07 said:

Nope, I've always just like the expression on that dog face. Always been funny to me. 

They are a very expressive dog, you should see how mine looks at me after I miss a grouse. I'm lucky that looks can't kill.....