gunforhire

This week on GunForHireRadio #470 we are on the precipice of a full economic collapse and all we get is BS with a side of lies from our Public Masters

This week on GunForHireRadio #470 we are on the precipice of a full economic collapse and all we get is BS with a side of lies from our Public Masters https://gunforhire.com/blog/2020/05/24/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-470/

Ant, It took you a while to shed all of the conditioning chains of growing up in the North East, but you have come along nicely... Largely because of the tyranny you experienced toward our 2nd Amendment Rights...  Without the luxury of that perspective, there are MANY walking dead that are walking around wondering when the sky will fall (with free money) to bail us all out.

Hang in there, GFH.  We need you.  

Despite the Government and the Media, Americans will come out strong and swinging.  

3 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Ant,

Please don't forget to take your blood pressure meds.

I could *see* the veins in your neck pulsing and bulging during this week's broadcast!

Hang in there!!

eta: btw, GREAT music this week!!!!!!

LOL - Thanks!

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Ant, It took you a while to shed all of the conditioning chains of growing up in the North East, but you have come along nicely... Largely because of the tyranny you experienced toward our 2nd Amendment Rights...  Without the luxury of that perspective, there are MANY walking dead that are walking around wondering when the sky will fall (with free money) to bail us all out.

Hang in there, GFH.  We need you.  

Despite the Government and the Media, Americans will come out strong and swinging.  

Thank you. Keep up the fight!

When you open back up I have a new list of new people that want to learn to shoot.  I'll be bringing in as many as I can.  It's going to be better than ever.  Stand Strong my friend!  Thanks for all you do.  It does not go unnoticed.

• Like 1