19 minutes ago, revenger said:

Any link to view this.

Do you want a Facebook link?  Or perhaps you could just "friend" Cheeseman?  

Or look up case #19-27 on SCOTUS website & search for what's in today's Conference?

I'm busy as hell here with a water heater install & getting my wife's SUV out of the body shop.

~R

17 hours ago, revenger said:

wasn't something supposed to happen tomorrow in the courts,  I can't remember and can't find what thread it was in.

maybe ANJRPC lawsuit about opening ranges?      anyone remember.

If you are referring to state court. You may be thinking of the lawsuit to open the OUTDOOR ranges.   The ranges have since been allowed to open. Am unclear as to the legal status of that lawsuit.  

With regards to INDOOR ranges, last I saw is that Anjrpc is prepared to file another lawsuit at the appropriate time to get them opened as well.

47 minutes ago, oldguysrule649 said:

If you are referring to state court. You may be thinking of the lawsuit to open the OUTDOOR ranges.   The ranges have since been allowed to open. Am unclear as to the legal status of that lawsuit.  

With regards to INDOOR ranges, last I saw is that Anjrpc is prepared to file another lawsuit at the appropriate time to get them opened as well.

General Patton said,  " A good plan executed now with vigor is better than a perfect plan executed 10 minutes late",    I think now is the time.   I want murphy to show the science behind his shutdowns.

11 minutes ago, revenger said:

General Patton said,  " A good plan executed now with vigor is better than a perfect plan executed 10 minutes late",    I think now is the time.   I want murphy to show the science behind his shutdowns.

Viruses need hosts. More people congregating means more hosts for the viruses meaning greater spread of the virus. If the virus has no new host to move to, it dies. The science is simple.

The question is, can Murphy prove certain businesses have no way to mitigate that? Because I firmly believe that I can go to an indoor shooting range, not physically interact with anyone, and sanitize my station after I pack up. That would be mitigated. In fact, I'd say that's safer than any kind of business that involves currency transactions where people are passing money or credit cards between people. I get in, no one touches my rifle and ammo but me, no sharing of the virus.

• FacePalm 1

18 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Viruses need hosts. More people congregating means more hosts for the viruses meaning greater spread of the virus. If the virus has no new host to move to, it dies. The science is simple.

The question is, can Murphy prove certain businesses have no way to mitigate that? Because I firmly believe that I can go to an indoor shooting range, not physically interact with anyone, and sanitize my station after I pack up. That would be mitigated. In fact, I'd say that's safer than any kind of business that involves currency transactions where people are passing money or credit cards between people. I get in, no one touches my rifle and ammo but me, no sharing of the virus.

Why dont you try to convince Murphy that you "firmly believe" that you can mitigate it?  When that doesnt work you can vote for him again.

• Agree 2

For all that is good and just in this world, I pray the creator above moves their minds and hearts, so that they may take one of the "shall issue" cases and corrects the wrongs of the past five decades. May the judges think of the needless death and victimization of the innocent that lacked the means of self protection outside of the home, as a result of New Jersey's unfair and draconian permitting scheme.

1 hour ago, marlintag said:

For all that is good and just in this world, I pray the creator above moves their minds and hearts, so that they may take one of the "shall issue" cases and corrects the wrongs of the past five decades. May the judges think of the needless death and victimization of the innocent that lacked the means of self protection outside of the home, as a result of New Jersey's unfair and draconian permitting scheme.

Amen