JT Custom Guns

For Sale: New Savage 110UL w/ Proof Carbon BBl (Various Cals. avail.)

Savage SV110 UL
6.5 Creedmoor
22" Proof Carbon Fiber BBl.
Sprial Fluted Bolt
Accu Trigger (Adjustable)
One (1) mag

SV110UL (6.5CR) SPECIFICATIONS:
MANUFACTURER: Savage Arms
FAMILY: 10 / 110 Rifle Series
MODEL: 110 Ultralite
ACTION: Bolt Action
CALIBER/GAUGE: 6.5 Creedmoor
FINISH: Melonite Blued Finish
STOCK: Synthetic Stock
STOCK/GRIPS: Grey Synthetic With AccuFit
BARREL: 22"
OVERALL LENGTH: 42.5"
RATE-OF-TWIST: 1-in-8
CAPACITY: 4 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 1
MAG DESCRIPTION: 4 rd. Detachable Box
SIGHTS: No Sights
THREAD PATTERN: 5/8x24
SPECIAL: Threaded Barrel Model
WEIGHT: 5.8 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 9.2 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: 3 Position Top Tang
RECEIVER: Skeletonized Stainless Steel
ADDL INFO: Spiral-Fluted Bolt
ADDL INFO: Adjustable Accutrigger
ADDL INFO: Proof Carbon Fiber Barrel
MFG MODEL NO: 57578

$1265.00 + NICS & tax

.......................................................................................................

Cal. Avail.:    .27 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 30-06  & .300WSM

SV110ULTRALITE.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• This is the main problem that no one wants to address.  Much easier to blame the utilities for not acting fast enough when trees and limbs fall on power lines.  There needs to be a major tree clearing effort in the state anywhere near transmission lines, not trimming,  removal and no new plantings allowed by law.    Unfortunately, this will never happen,  people love their trees (until it falls on the house) and the utilities don't want the expense       
    • I think that is exactly right.  Roberts likely played both wings off against one another.  Like the conservatives, the liberals were probably getting mixed signals from the Chief on where he would come down on these firearm issues and the libs had no more stomach to try and force the issue that the conservatives did.  His goal was to maintain the status quo, keep the Court from being a lightning rod and he clearly succeeded. What will be interesting is the impact of the election.  If Trump wins, RBG will likely be gone inside of the four years.  Another solid conservative vote moots out the Chief's gamesmanship.  On the other hand, if Biden wins, RBG retires and now the liberals have the majority and do not need Roberts any more to advance their agenda.  So the Chief goes back to the conservatives and writes or joins meaningless dissents ostensibly adopting the conservative view of issues.  Either way, the Chief is the big loser in the next presidential election in my view.
    • Can't wait to hear about your Gen-2.  
    • Awesome.   I've become quite fond of mine.  I run it on little L, not big L.    It mutes out the occasional K band proximity radar so I don't even notice it frankly. I do have a remote display from my old one. It works but the mute button on it does not.  I think it's slightly not compatible.  
    • V1 Gen2 arrived.  Will set it up in the car this evening and tinker with the programming and the JBV1 App.