siderman

Cherry Ridge question-

Any of you recent visitors know if the handgun range is allowing two per port? Such as bringing a newb or wife? I"ll be making what is probly my last trip there And want my wife to get in her bi-annual trip too. Well, try anyway.

1 hour ago, siderman said:

Any of you recent visitors know if the handgun range is allowing two per port? Such as bringing a newb or wife? I"ll be making what is probly my last trip there And want my wife to get in her bi-annual trip too. Well, try anyway.

Their website doesn't seem to address port sharing, though it does say that for now only immediate family members can be guested in.

I can say that last Friday afternoon, there were two guys sharing a gun and a port on the pistol range (one shooting, one seated, then they'd swap).   The RO didn't say anything when he wandered by.   But for most of the time I was there, they and I were the only ones on the range--can't be sure if things would have been different if the range was crowded or if they'd both been in the port at the same time.

• Agree 1

My wife and I were at the pistol range and 100 yard range on Sunday sharing a port (alternate turns shooting).  No issues, and was chatting with the RO's, but the place was far from crowded also.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I was there a Week ago Sunday and they were making us go every other port, however there were a number of people sharing a port who obviously arrived together.

The RO that was there wasn't busting anyone's balls.  We talked a bit and he was just happy the range was open.