Pizza Bob

Do You Know What Friday (6/5) Is?

It is the 6th National Gun Violence Awareness Day. As such, the wholly Bloomberg funded group "Mothers Demand Action" are urging everyone to wear orange tomorrow.

I don't think that there is a gun owner who isn't opposed to violence, but that is precisely it - the violence and the criminal are what should be targeted, not the gun. MDA doesn't seem to understand (or most likely they do) that more gun laws only oppress the law abiding. Criminals, by definition, do not obey the law. If gun laws curbed violence and crime, then NJ should be the safest state in the union.

So I suggest a small counter demonstration - no we aren't going to march or loot - just wear GREEN tomorrow. Preferably something green with a firearms manufacturers' logo on it or something else relating to guns and/or the legitimate use thereof.

Let's make Friday GUN AWARENESS DAY and tell MDA to direct their efforts toward something meaningful like MADD - there is a cause we can all get behind..

WEAR GREEN ON FRIDAY JUNE 5TH

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

There is a rumor going around that many of the prisoners who were let out so they didn't get covid were actually hired and trained to lead the riots recently.  And they had no fear of burning and smashing because they were given that free pass.

Just what I heard.

2 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

It is the 6th National Gun Violence Awareness Day. As such, the wholly Bloomberg funded group "Mothers Demand Action" are urging everyone to wear orange tomorrow.

I assume printing "I'm Unarmed!" on the shirts is optional in the carry states, since the color alone will convey that information?

3 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Bob, did you lose power yesterday?  We finally got ours back around 8:45 after it went out at 1-ish yesterday afternoon.

Yes, and Sunday too. About 12 hours each time. No problem as we have a whole-house generator, but the cable must have been affected also. Had TV & Internet for about the first 6 or 7 hours of the outage, but then they went down too. Came back when the power came back.

Adios,

Pizza Bob<----will be wearing a day-glo green S&W T-shirt on Friday

4 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

Yes, and Sunday too. About 12 hours each time. No problem as we have a whole-house generator, but the cable must have been affected also. Had TV & Internet for about the first 6 or 7 hours of the outage, but then they went down too. Came back when the power came back.

Adios,

Pizza Bob<----will be wearing a day-glo green S&W T-shirt on Friday

We had a mess in Elm Ridge Park right down the road that took out our development too.  Our friends in Titusville were out over the weekend as well.  Thankfully, my generator ran without an issue so that I could keep my beer cold.  Otherwise, I would have had to go drink @Golf battery's stash.

I'll wear my CNJFO orange t-shirt (not the sweatshirt in photo) with our YUGE shield logo on the back!

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, tree, outdoor and nature

And maybe, if I'm pissed enough or I see any orange shirt wearing Gun Nazi's, I'll wear my CNJFO "Thru in 22" safety vest:

No photo description available.

Rosey