deerpark

Wawa pierogis are the shiznizzle.

quesadilla pierogies are two words that should not be used in the same sentence let alone reside on the same plate. You either get a quesadilla or you get pierogies.

The pierogies must be boiled first then sauteed in butter with onions and served with sour cream and salt and pepper.

• Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, brucin said:

quesadilla pierogies are two words that should not be used in the same sentence let alone reside on the same plate. You either get a quesadilla or you get pierogies.

The pierogies must be boiled first then sauteed in butter with onions and served with sour cream and salt and pepper.

@Zeke is cooking for wawa now?

• Confused 1

“Wawa believes Black lives matter, and we have posted signage sharing this message in our stores,” she said in written statement. “This week, we are also providing our associates with pins as a way to express their support for Black lives matter within uniform guidelines, if they choose to.”

When an associate declines to wear the pin, they'll be labeled as a racist I'm sure. When will they hand out the Blue Lives Matter & MAGA pins? This is so disappointing.

Source: https://www.nj.com/burlington/2020/06/wawa-revisits-uniform-policy-after-worker-told-he-cant-wear-black-lives-matter-mask.html

There's other articles on the web that show the mask he was wearing also. It was not subtle.

• FacePalm 1

6 minutes ago, kc17 said:

“Wawa believes Black lives matter, and we have posted signage sharing this message in our stores,” she said in written statement. “This week, we are also providing our associates with pins as a way to express their support for Black lives matter within uniform guidelines, if they choose to.”

When an associate declines to wear the pin, they'll be labeled as a racist I'm sure. When will they hand out the Blue Lives Matter & MAGA pins? This is so disappointing.

Source: https://www.nj.com/burlington/2020/06/wawa-revisits-uniform-policy-after-worker-told-he-cant-wear-black-lives-matter-mask.html

There's other articles on the web that show the mask he was wearing also. It was not subtle.

Why they gotta make my turkey bowl political? Smh

Drive-thrus are coming.

"The 5,585-square-foot store will be at Rancocas Rd. and Highland Dr. in Westampton, the report said.

An official opening date has not yet been announced, but Wawa is hoping for it to open by the end of this year, according to the report, which also said the drive-thru service will operate from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. with a limited menu."

https://www.nj.com/business/2020/07/wawa-picks-nj-for-site-of-first-drive-thru-store-report-says.html

2 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Drive-thrus are coming.

"The 5,585-square-foot store will be at Rancocas Rd. and Highland Dr. in Westampton, the report said.

An official opening date has not yet been announced, but Wawa is hoping for it to open by the end of this year, according to the report, which also said the drive-thru service will operate from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. with a limited menu."

https://www.nj.com/business/2020/07/wawa-picks-nj-for-site-of-first-drive-thru-store-report-says.html

The future is here!

2 minutes ago, Handyman said:

You really want to go there? 

I do not want to go there.   There is no group more opposed to the notion of flying cars than are pilots.   It's a terrifying concept.   

37 minutes ago, 10X said:

I do not want to go there.   There is no group more opposed to the notion of flying cars than are pilots.   It's a terrifying concept.   

Except for people like me who hate to fly

1 minute ago, CMJeepster said:

You mean you don't have one?

I thought I did, but apparently the 'Air' button on the center console doesn't do what I'd hoped.

• Haha 2