AlDente67

For pool owners

I used to use a s forum that was all pool, all time, but something happened medically too the admin and nobody was assigned a backup role to keep the site going smoothly.  It still exists butis a shell of what it was back in the day.  So why not pose a question on a gun forum?  lol.

Anyway, we just replaced the solar cover and would like to replace the storage reel to a better one that rolls around.  They seem to be pretty elusive.  Even In The Swim is sold out until further notice.  Looking for another sourcing option that is reasonably priced and has stock on hand.  There are really on two physical stores in my area, but they are legendary for charging an arm and a for everything, so I haven't even bothered with them.

This would be for a 20x40 inground with a wide apron where such a thing can be rolled around as needed   The old one could be used in a pinch, but it simply is not desighed for the weight load, so it sags and allows 100s of pounds of rainwater to collect in the middle when rolled up.  So it takes 2-3 people to tip it vertically to dump the water followed by 2 strong people to lift it up and over the diving board and settle in on fixed legs.  A pain in the butt!  I know...a first-world problem,