Krdshrk

Clinton WMA Shotgun (and Rifle) Shoot - Sunday 6/28/20

If anyone has extra they're willing to sell also I may need. Closest place to me I can think of is Cheyenne and they're still doing reduced hours and capacity due to the bat flu. 

I don't know if the Walmart near me carries them, will try to check. 

13 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

If anyone has a store with clays near them, pick up four boxes for me. 

I hope you still need them. I just got home with 8 cases.

Cheyenne doesn't answer their phone anymore apparently, want you to contact them via fb or email; then they don't respond to emails. I got them from Pineland in Jackson, down the road from CJ. He answers his phone. I paid $19.99 +tax for a case of 135; no idea if that's a good price or not.

New guy question time again... How sensitive are these to moisture? Threat of some storms this afternoon/evening. Will they be ok in the bed of my truck with a tarp over them, or do I need to schlep this inside and back out in the morning?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

Bring them in — the carboard boxes won’t like the moisture just in case you don’t use them all and need to store them for next time

Deep inside I knew that was the right answer, I just didn't want it to be. Downsides of an open bed.

1 hour ago, kc17 said:

I paid $19.99 +tax for a case of 135; no idea if that's a good price or not.

Pretty heavy price there...

Wal-marts typically have them. I was in the Hamilton (mercer county) walmart yesterday and they probably had like 20 90ct cases. Looks like on sale too; 6.98$ a case the sign above them read...

2 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

Pretty heavy price there...

Wal-marts typically have them. I was in the Hamilton (mercer county) walmart yesterday and they probably had like 20 90ct cases. Looks like on sale too; 6.98$ a case the sign above them read...

Figures. I checked Walmart website, it said out of stock. Almost worth the extra price not dealing with wally ward and the people there though.

You should've bought some, you could've made a small profit off of me.

2 hours ago, kc17 said:

Figures. I checked Walmart website, it said out of stock. Almost worth the extra price not dealing with wally ward and the people there though.

You should've bought some, you could've made a small profit off of me.

Howell gun works I think is 12 or 13 for 135. Odd hours 

Was hoping to try to make it tomorrow with my 2 boys, want to check the place out.

Will be bringing ammo and clays for us and others. Have 1 shotgun, will take turns.

Would love tips from all that know more then me, Probably everyone there.

If anyone has a Beretta O/U that their bringing would to to try it. Really want to get one.

4 hours ago, kc17 said:

Thanks - I only have a case and a half.

15 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Was hoping to try to make it tomorrow with my 2 boys, want to check the place out.

Will be bringing ammo and clays for us and others. Have 1 shotgun, will take turns.

Would love tips from all that know more then me, Probably everyone there.

If anyone has a Beretta O/U that their bringing would to to try it. Really want to get one.

I have my Beretta S686 Essential - you are welcome to try it out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Howell gun works I think is 12 or 13 for 135. Odd hours 

I've been there many times. That's where I bought my SIG. Never looked. If they're $13 for a case of 135 I got raped. Now I know.

Cheyenne returned my email just before they closed, said they carry them, didn't give qty or price.

55 minutes ago, kc17 said:

I've been there many times. That's where I bought my SIG. Never looked. If they're $13 for a case of 135 I got raped. Now I know.

Cheyenne returned my email just before they closed, said they carry them, didn't give qty or price.

In bordentown.. I think $14 for clays, but ammo prices suck

6 hours ago, kc17 said:

Cheyenne doesn't answer their phone anymore apparently, want you to contact them via fb or email; then they don't respond to emails. I got them from Pineland in Jackson, down the road from CJ. He answers his phone. I paid $19.99 +tax for a case of 135; no idea if that's a good price or not.

Friend picked up 2 boxes at Heritage Guild in Branchburg but I will need more.  Brother in law and sister in law also joining me.  

See ya' tomorrow and thanks for picking some up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Friend picked up 2 boxes at Heritage Guild in Branchburg but I will need more.  Brother in law and sister in law also joining me.  

See ya' tomorrow and thanks for picking some up.

Try the Wal Mart in Flemington for clays, then you can go up 31 to Clinton. They used to have em but i heaven t been there in months.

I hate to bring this up. I am bringing a few women to this tomorrow, yes one is Smiles. After the last time my sis and friend told me that a few people were creeping on them. Please be respectful to them, as with anyone else. As it is there are vert few women let's not give them reasons not to join us.

4 minutes ago, WP22 said:

No, no. You gotta look on the bright side. Zeke won't be bringing  his crockpot.

That is a very good point.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Coop556 said:

I hate to bring this up. I am bringing a few women to this tomorrow, yes one is Smiles. After the last time my sis and friend told me that a few people were creeping on them. Please be respectful to them, as with anyone else. As it is there are vert few women let's not give them reasons not to join us.

That is a very good point.

What? The treky creeped on all the star wars nerds. Hard and strong like.

Jus sayen