Krdshrk

Clinton WMA Shotgun (and Rifle) Shoot - Sunday 6/28/20

13 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Me three as does everyone I've ever introduced to shooting. My daughter told her preschool teacher that red means dead when asked what the red light means on a traffic light. Lol

Good for her!

If you were still in NJ, DYFS would already be en route to relocate your daughter to a reeducation facility at an undisclosed location.  They'd give her back when she turns 18.   Maybe.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, 10X said:

Good for her!

If you were still in NJ, DYFS would already be en route to relocate your daughter to a reeducation facility at an undisclosed location.  They'd give her back when she turns 18.   Maybe.

Yet up here when I would drop her off at school in the morning. Me, the principal and the police chief would chat about our kids shooting their red riders and when were going to graduate them to .22s. 

13 minutes ago, Coop556 said:

bet she made got some odd looks that year.

It was this past year and I live in northern New Hampshire where guns a normal part of daily life. Even many liberals up here are not anti gun. 

@Krdshrk 1 she will be shooting way before she drives so I have to prioritize. 2 its not like she's completely wrong, the consequences for someone not stopping for a stop light could be death 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, fishnut said:

@Krdshrk 1 she will be shooting way before she drives so I have to prioritize. 2 its not like she's completely wrong, the consequences for someone not stopping for a stop light could be death 

Oh totally - wasn't saying it was a bad thing.  Kids say the darndest things kinda way.

1 minute ago, Krdshrk said:

Oh totally - wasn't saying it was a bad thing.  Kids say the darndest things kinda way.

Ok got ya! You are definitely correct in that respect. I did have to have a talk with her that she's not allowed to tell anyone that daddy carries a gun because we don't want the bad guys to find out 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Ok got ya! You are definitely correct in that respect. I did have to have a talk with her that she's not allowed to tell anyone that daddy carries a gun because we don't want the bad guys to find out 

Yup!  I've had that discussion too.