CAL. .30 M1

REDUCTION - Bass Boat Bass Tracker Pro-16

11 hours ago, angermanagement said:

Man you're killing me smalls

Just come get it....  i am.moving south later this year and near salt not fresh water....  :)

its a steal...and if you get me on a good day just to see it gone, make an offer close....

send me ur number if you want more pics...

1 hour ago, angermanagement said:

I want it! But I am try to talk myself out of contacting you because my job is in flux. And I am trying to put $ away.  If you have it in a month say February 15 give me a call.  609-617-5100 

Jim

It will be here - I am not actively marketing it anymore - it's winter....  You want it :) Contact me when you can....

Just come get it already - sheesh................  PS I can wait - if you commit and want to drop a deposit C-note - I can hold it for as long as you want....  

My timeframe for leaving is August - so as long as it is by then....  Your call - no pressure.

Got anything cool to trade...  No AR's - any wood or steal?  Hi Power? M1?  LOL

1 hour ago, angermanagement said:

I would be interested in it without the motor.  I work nights this weekend finish up Tuesday morning. I don't have anything to trade. Except ammo and that's gold now. Lol

I will contact you Tuesday.  I will discuss with my boss. Thanks for getting back to me! 

Ok...no sweat..take the motor....sell the motor...lol

10 hours ago, 15636215 said:

Jeez, This is such a sweet deal and should have been long gone. 

Yeah...i just do not get it.....lol.

Heck at this point someone swings by with an M1, Hi Power, smith model 27 etc..... boats there's....lol

• Informative 1