CAL. .30 M1

REDUCTION - Bass Boat Bass Tracker Pro-16

I can take loads of pics, if interested....80lb thrust 24v motor, 25hp evinrude, casting deck, seats, center console, live well etc etc etc....

Fished it quite a bit on the watershed, hasn't seen water in a year...trimming down...

I paid 1800 5 years ago and it was a wreck, i did new decks and carpet, new seats, rewired for 24v motor etc etc....added custom made cover..

Asking, $1,800.00, which i think is a steal....before i do the craigslist tango...i thought i would try here...

1yfvhxF.jpg

7 hours ago, Heavyopp said:

I’d like to see what is under the cover — my son has been looking for something to fish out of — not sure if this is what he is looking for or not

what zip code are you in?

07418....can post pics today....  

Its a solid boat....not much time lately and i am moving next year and dont want to take it....

The front casting deck i put in made all the difference...this has fished cannistwar oak ridge reservoir etc...and with the 80lb thrust motor at the bow...surprisingly fast and nimble...lol

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

25HP Motor... or 24.9?  Lol.

I've been looking for something to take out at Round Valley... Hmmmmmm

Will trade for guns....  :) whaddya got....lol

Solid boat nick...hull is perfect....tires are seviceable...i would prolly replace them at some point....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Will trade for guns....  :) whaddya got....lol

Solid boat nick...hull is perfect....tires are seviceable...i would prolly replace them at some point....

Wifey would absolutely kill me if I brought home a boat... But... let's see that motor?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

25HP Motor... or 24.9?  Lol.

I've been looking for something to take out at Round Valley... Hmmmmmm

Round valley has a 9.9 hp limit. That's a sweet boat for RV though you'd be limiting out on Lakers and rainbows in no time if you get it 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, silverado427 said:

I would like to know what the red ball,  with nubs on it is  used for

...i had two hilarious responses....  :)

I use it up under the cover in that area to allow water to roll.off easier....the spar that i had there broke