Iceyywings

New Member from Bridgewater

Just now, 1brentenfan said:

Yes, the Dunellen Theater is still around. Hopefully it will be reopening very soon. I used to go to Zupko's tavern all the time & sit outside having a few beers & hot buffalo wings. Or the very thin crust pizza is also excellent. I can walk to Zupko's tavern in about 10 minutes from my house to have some (or many) beers, & not have to worry about driving home. 

I'm about 2 minutes away. Once things open up lets go shooting and grab a beer! Their pizzas good but im not a fan of the wings (although that puts me in the minority)

On 6/23/2020 at 10:08 PM, Heavyopp said:

Dunellen — I grew up in Dunellen, graduated high school class of 1987 — 42 of us in that class 

I live in middlesex now

How long you guys been in Dunellen?

I have lived in Dunellen since 2007. I grew up in G B. Went to the old G B H S & was one of the last few classes to graduate from there before it closed down in 1990. I really like living here in Dunellen, very nice town, with plenty of places to walk to & eat & have a few beers without having to drive. Cannot wait to get back to RTSP in Union as soon as possible after they open up 07/02. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 9:41 PM, Krdshrk said:

Welcome!  How long did the FID take?  I'm about 20 days in to my last permit application.  I'm in Bridgewater too btw.

I got nine in 29 days. Got the fingerprinting done out of state.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:04 PM, Iceyywings said:

Just joined the forum today.  Got my FID a few weeks ago and purchased my first firearm, a Sig P320 M17.  This is a great site with a ton of info on it.  Looking forward to getting into a new hobby...  Besides my new interest, I'm into classic muscle cars, boats, and fishing.  Figured I'd add guns to the list.  

You must have collected by now - howitzer shooting? Just picked up a Sig 9mm Legion, waiting for NCIS...