Hi just completed form s.t.s 033 online yesterday got my two references do the same got email verification that they did  got my fingerprints app.set.My question is with form s p. 066 .It states on nj states police site you only have to complete that form if you were not living on nj  past 10 years. So I'm confused?

Why are you confused? That is the consent for a mental health check. If you have lived in the state they have the means to search. If not, they need to know where to reach out to in order to do the check.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

1 hour ago, Yomanda said:

So  I have to complete that form after the fingerprints? And what actually are they checking for ? I'm not to crazy about giving them consent .

If you have lived in NJ for 10 years or more you dont need to fill it out. If you lived in another state in the past 10 years you do have to fill it out.

They are asking for consent to serch your mental health records. That's why its called "consent for mental health records search" its pretty straightforward