70gto

ALL SOLD Gold and Silver Eagles plus junk silver almost sold out

Hi , just selling some shiny precious metals to fund a few projects. Will sell more when price is higher but here goes for now.  NO trades at this time, thanks.

Shipping is 2nd day USPS priority. If you want insurance its a few dollars more.

Tubes of American silver eagles from non molested monster boxes. Price is below any online dealer. Basically I am selling for only a tiny amount of what the dealers offered me. Silver eagles are BU. Price shipped to with the continental US is $440 shipped. Pick up in person is $5 cheaper. Accepted forms of payment are. 

CASH, US Postal Money Order, PAYPAL friends and family, Crypto currency accepted BTC. ETH. XRP and ADA. Shipped same day payment clears. 

Available to meet in Watchung Police Department parking lot  (Watchung NJ 07069). I have sold many items here, and try to represent all to the best of my ability, I want you to be happy and feel safe. 

BU AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES. TUBES OF 20 1 oz SILVER

2016 x 1 tube-------------------SOLD------------------

2017 X 5 tubes ------------2 SOLD only 3 remaining----------------------**************

2018 x 6 Tubes.----------2 SOLD only 2 Remain---------------------***************

The Following is price plus $7 dollars shipping.

JUNK SILVER some are nicer than others.

4 silver Morgans $24 a piece. $22 A piece if you take all 4.-----------------2 sold only 2 left-------------------SPF---------------

9 Silver Peace dollars. $24 a piece. $22 a piece if you take all 9.----------------3 sold only 6 left------------------SPF---------------

$10 dollars face value 90% silver Kennedy Halves. $145------------------------------SOLD---------------------------------

2 lots of $5 dollar Face value Roosevelt 90% dimes $70 each lot.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------ALL AVAILABLE ****************

4 lots of 90% silver Mercury head dimes $70 each lot Each lot is $5 dollar face value.-------------------sold  ----------------------

3 lots of $10 Dollar face value 90% Washington quarters. $145 each lot.--------------------SPF-----------------

1 lot $3 dollars face value 90% silver Washington Quarters. $42.5---------------------SPF------------------

2 Franklin Halves 1951 and 1955. Labeled MS-64 by dealer. $8 each.  ------------------------BOTH SOLD------------------------

Please just a simple I will take and and what you want by response is good, For questions or pics call 732 -841-2472. Calls Up until 9 pm. text anytime.  First come first serve. 

Silver up another .23 cents right now. I just listed this elsewhere tonight 7/12/2020 at 11:10pm elsewhere.  I  always try to give you guys first crack at it and cheaper prices, as a way to say thanks for your valuable information to my sometimes off the wall questions.

On 6/22/2020 at 10:10 PM, 70gto said:

Hi , just selling some shiny precious metals to fund a few projects. Will sell more when price is higher but here goes for now.  NO trades at this time, thanks.

Shipping is 2nd day USPS priority. If you want insurance its a few dollars more.

Tubes of American silver eagles from non molested monster boxes. Price is below any online dealer. Basically I am selling for only a tiny amount of what the dealers offered me. Silver eagles are BU. Price shipped to with the continental US is $440 shipped. Pick up in person is $5 cheaper. Accepted forms of payment are. 

CASH, US Postal Money Order, PAYPAL friends and family, Crypto currency accepted BTC. ETH. XRP and ADA. Shipped same day payment clears. 

Available to meet in Watchung Police Department parking lot  (Watchung NJ 07069). I have sold many items here, and try to represent all to the best of my ability, I want you to be happy and feel safe. 

BU AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES. TUBES OF 20 1 oz SILVER

2016 x 1 tube-------------------SOLD------------------

2017 X 5 tubes ------------2 SOLD only 3 remaining----------------------**************

2018 x 6 Tubes.----------2 SOLD only 2 Remain---------------------***************

The Following is price plus $7 dollars shipping.

JUNK SILVER some are nicer than others.

4 silver Morgans $24 a piece. $22 A piece if you take all 4.-----------------2 sold only 2 left-------------------SPF---------------

9 Silver Peace dollars. $24 a piece. $22 a piece if you take all 9.----------------3 sold only 6 left------------------SPF---------------

$10 dollars face value 90% silver Kennedy Halves. $145------------------------------SOLD---------------------------------

2 lots of $5 dollar Face value Roosevelt 90% dimes $70 each lot.----------------------SOLD---------------------------

4 lots of 90% silver Mercury head dimes $70 each lot Each lot is $5 dollar face value.-------------------sold  ----------------------

3 lots of $10 Dollar face value 90% Washington quarters. $145 each lot.--------------------SPF-----------------

1 lot $3 dollars face value 90% silver Washington Quarters. $42.5---------------------SPF------------------

2 Franklin Halves 1951 and 1955. Labeled MS-64 by dealer. $8 each.  ------------------------BOTH SOLD------------------------

Please just a simple I will take and and what you want by response is good, For questions or pics call 732 -841-2472. Calls Up until 9 pm. text anytime.  First come first serve. 

NOTHING left except for 100 oz of silver eagles, due to spot silver going up every day this week, after tonight I MUST raise prices.  Last 100 oz for sale .