NRAJ

Ammo

1 minute ago, njJoniGuy said:

You'd better learn how to use that thing RIGHT!

@Bully sent me a book years ago... I still haven’t finished it. No pictures and like rilly big words

2 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

You gotta go get it first!:)

9am tomorrow morning 

• Like 2

@Zeke now you need to get primers, powder and bullets. A scale, bullet puller, calipers to measure, case gauge and time. Books are so 1970's ...youtube has a ton of good info on your press and how to use it. Hodgdon's has load data for all their powders online. Make sure to ask lots of questions.

28 minutes ago, carl_g said:

@Zeke now you need to get primers, powder and bullets. A scale, bullet puller, calipers to measure, case gauge and time. Books are so 1970's ...youtube has a ton of good info on your press and how to use it. Hodgdon's has load data for all their powders online. Make sure to ask lots of questions.

@Zeke see me for your needs. Family price for you.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NRAJ said:

Hey all

Just wondering whats everyone's go to site for ammo.

Thanks

If you're not going to reload, TargetSportsUSA. Of course they are not immune from the ammo shortages, and their prices reflect that.

But they don't gouge.

19 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

If you're not going to reload, TargetSportsUSA. Of course they are not immune from the ammo shortages, and their prices reflect that.

But they don't gouge.

Thank I was looking at them. The seem to to be the most reasonable (for these times anyway)

Some steel case caught my eye from them. Whats the opinion of steel vs brass in a pistol?

53 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

But they don't gouge.

Second that.  They are my go to, but I also sometimes buy from SG Ammo.

4 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Second that.  They are my go to, but I also sometimes buy from SG Ammo.

Yes SG Ammo is also fine. I have ordered from them too. The main reason I use TSUSA most of the time is that when they ship I have the order the next day from CT.

11 hours ago, carl_g said:

He he he. All came with the Press.....

winner winner chicken dinner 

• Like 1